Part-25

Disclaimer : All the characters writtebelow are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja got up and checked the time on her phone. It was 10:34 in the morning. Karan was sleeping beside her upside down with , a blanket covering him waist down and he was without a T-shirt. She blushed thinking about how she had opened it last night while they were making out.

She kissed his shoulder and got up and went to his walk in closet. He took one of his T-shirt and a towel walked into the washroom. She smiled seeing a spare tooth brush kept in the brush holder. How he took vare of everything.

After freshening up and taking a shower , she changed into his T-shirt and went and did the puja ritual of the morning in the mandir of his house. It was his birthday and she wanted to do it herself.

After the puja she went to the kitchen and started to make tea. She had learnt how to make it in the past few months just because of him and now she was almost perfect at it. Just the way he likes. She made a couple of sunny side up and toasted the breads and poured his tea in the mug and went to his room.

"Sunny...." She sat beside him on the bed and he snuggled into her lap.

"Hmm...." He hummed in his sleepy voice.

"Happy birthday...." She said lovingly while caressing his hair.

"Hmm...." He groaned and adjusted the blanket properly.

"Uth jaa baby....your tea and breakfast is ready...." She bend down kissing his hair and he smiled at the smell of her wet hair. She smelled like his shampoo. Still it felt much better on her rather than on him.

"Baby?" He looked at her in his sleepy eyes.

"Baaki kuch sunai nahi diya nuh tujhe?shaitan uth...." She slapped his shoulder and he got up.

"It's my birthday....and you are hitting me?" He frowned and wore his T-shirt that she had brought from the couch and kept on the bed.

"Chai...." She chuckled and gave him the mug.

He smiled softly looking at her in his T-shirt.

"What happened?" She frowned and he took a sip of his chai.

"Nothing...." He chuckled.

"Freshen up and have the breakfast....and call uncle aunty...." She said giving his phone to him.

He nodded softly.

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked licking her dry lips. She was hoping that he would say no.

"Hmm...." He said while replying to his watsapp messages.

She smiled a little. Obviously he would have.

"Kab?" She asked trying to maintain a composed voice. She wanted to know how much time she had with him.

"Tujhe pata hoga nuh...." He said still concentrating on his phone.

"Mujhe?" She frowned and then it struck her that he was talking about plans with her. And instantly her mood was lifted and there was a huge smile on her face.

"Sorry kya?" He finally looked at her after keeping his phone away.

"Nothing....so you don't have any plans with others?" She asked again to confirm her thoughts.

"No....i thought you were staying back....but it's okay if...." Before he could complete she cut him off.

"Obviously i am staying back...." She said softly.