Part-10

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

After about 10 minutes Karan went to the balcony and stood beside her.

"Okay cool see you whenever we can make time....take care...." She disconnected the call and closed her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder and caressed her upper arm to comfort her.

She nodded.

"Same thing....blamed me for not contacting her and that she is having so much issues in life....made me feel so guilty...." She said sadly.

"Having issues in life doesn't give us the right to undermine someone else's issue....the moment we start thinking my issues are the worst and someone else's life is sorted is the time we go wrong....so saying that you didn't contact her is selfish of her....she didn't even spare a minute for a single message on your birthday....and do you realise she did this after seeing your watsapp status....remember i told you?she will always do this whenever you have a big day or a good day?she wants to control your mood...." He said softly.

She nodded as the realisation hit her. He was right.

"But then again....if she needs you be there for her....just don't give her too much of you for her to break you...." He said softly.

"Thanks Kundri....i cannot thank you enough...." She said softly. "And i hate you for not coming and standing beside me when i spoke to her...." She said like a kid.

He chuckled.

"You are really lucky....you have amazing friends...." She said looking back at the lounge.

"We....they are your friends as well now...." He smiled warmly.

"Yes they are...." She smiled widely.

"Tu yeh bata mujhe yeh jo gadha hai...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Kaun gadha?" She frowned.

"Arrey the guy you are into....usko malum hai that you love him?" He asked frowning.

"You are the one Karan...." She wanted to scream to him but smiled instead. If only she could say that aloud.

"Malum hai usko?" He repeated om getting silence from him.

She shook her head.

"Tell me his name....mai jaa ke do chaar chaped maar ke bata ke aata hoon...."

"Kyun?" She frowned. "Why will you hit him?it's not his fault okay?"

"Okay okay i won't....being protective are we?" He teased her.

"Shut up...." She made a face and looked at the sky leaning on the railing.

"Arrey but mujhe name toh bata...." He poked her waist.

"I am ticklish...." She giggled. "I won't say the name...."

"Fine some hint?okay tell me is he from the industry?" He asked excitedly.

She nodded.

"What?" He asked in shock. "Fir toh mai pakka jaanta hoon...."

"Ho gaya tera?" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay last question....tera costar hai?matlab tha?" He asked sheepishly.

"Not really costar but yeah we worked together...." She chuckled and went back to the lounge.

He quickly googled her and opened her wiki page. He went through the details of her work but it only increased his confusion. Who he can be. If he figured who the guy was he would actually talk to him , he was determined about that.

"Oh shit yeh khatron ke khiladi wale koi toh nahi hai...." He said with widened eyes. Yes. It would make sense. They had worked together but not costars. So it had to be a game show.

He quickly checked online. Her equation with one of the contestants was so good and he was probably dating someone else.

"Shit...." He muttered.

He went back to the lounge and sat beside her.

"I know who he is...." He said slowly and she felt blood drain out of her face. She looked at him in shock and gulped. He cannot know. He cannot know that the guy was he himself.

He then showed his phone to her where there was picture of Teja with the contestant.

She relaxed immediately.

"Are you mad?" She made a face and sipped her drink.

"No?" He frowned. "Don't tell me Nishant hai...."

"Kundri stop it...." She laughed loudly. "Obviously not...."

"Toh kaun hai yaar?mai toh nahi hoon?" He joked with a small laugh and she knew that he was joking. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Joking babah...." He pulled her cheeks. "Laddoo kahi ki...."

*****

Karan called Teja on his way back home. A month had passed and they had grown as close as they were in the BB house. There were days when he would drop her back home and there were days when they would chat for hours and fall asleep while chatting. They would go out with Om and Jess for dinner without finding the need to call nishant into their plan.

"Bataiye kundri...." She said after picking up the call. She had an early pack up and she was already back home.

"Be ready tomorrow morning....i will come around 7 in the morning to pick you....we are going somewhere...." He said firmly.

"Where?" She frowned.

"Bike ride...." He said happily.

"No way...." She screamed. "In your dreams....i am not going with you anywhere on bike....forget it....take your girl with you...."

"Shut up...." He rolled his eyes. "Be ready....i'll talk to uncle and ask for his permission....forward his number to me...."

"Arrey but maine hi nahi diya permission....hadd hai matlab...." She said in irritation.

"Do you trust me?" He asked softly.

That was it. He surely knows when to say what for her to get quiet and lose the argument.

"Fine....forwarding the number...." She rolled her eyes. "Where are we going?"

"That i am not going to tell you....i will inform uncle though...." He chuckled.

"Fine....i won't be able to sleep at night you duffer...." She snapped at him.

"Awle....fomo hoga?" He said in a baby voice.

"Byeeee....kundri...." And with that she disconnected call.

"Laddoo...." He chuckled as he put the phone in the pocket and looked out of the window.