Part-18

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Hua kya hai nyanu?can you please tell me?" akasa asked with a panicked voice.

"Teja...." He took in a deep breath. "I don't understand her at all....remember she said she was in love with someone else?"

"Yes...." She said immediately. "But i still feel it's you....i have no clue why she said that....probably she didn't want you to make an advance on national television because she is anyway very private about her life....i could understand that you had started to like her so she must have figured it out...."

"Makes sense sasa...." He said wiping his tears. "After coming out of the house we didn't really contact each other....i didn't because i knew it will be difficult to control my feelings if i met her....i don't know why she didn't....but once we did meet i got to know certain things that were bothering her and in that process of being there for each other i started to have doubts that she was in love with me...."

"I have no doubts Nyanu....i am certain....it cannot be anyone else....she just said that to stop you from doing anything in front of the cameras....she didn't want to make a fool out of you by rejecting you because she was not comfortable accepting it on the show...." Akasa told confidently.

"I know....because later my doubts started to get confirmed with certain things she said or did...." He said avoiding details of how they got intimate. "I was pretty sure but you have seen nuh that she had gone out with a guy last night?she put up a picture on her watsapp status....they were so close and the caption clearly suggested that he was very special for her in a romantic way...."

"What status?she didn't put any status...." She said frowning.

"You must have missed seeing it Sasa but she did...." He said sighing.

"I have OCD....i cannot keep anything unseen or unread okay?i see all status and if i had seen her with a guy i would have surely replied to her asking who he was....i have fomo issues in life...." She said confidently.

"Then she must not have saved your number...." He said rolling his eyes.

"How rude Nyanu...." She said angrily. "I can see all her status except this one that you mentioned now...."

"So i was hallucinating?" He asked frowning.

"Do one thing....ask nishant umar vidhi everyone who has her number....ask them and call me back...." And with that she disconnected the call.

He immediately messaged all their mutuals. Vidhi , Nishant , Umar , Om and Jess asking them about the status that she had put and all of them had the same answer. She had not put any such status.

"What the hell....am i hallucinating?" He muttered to himself and then remembered he had taken a screenshot of her status. He quickly forwarded it to Akasa and then called her.

"What did they say?" Akasa asked after picking the call.

"None saw it but see i was not hallucinating...." He said defending his point.

"Karan kundrra has lost his last brain cells in love it seems....can't you see the length of her hair nyanu?it is an old photo....the length of her hair is so different...." She said rolling her eyes. "She clearly wanted you to see it for whatever reason you two only know....must have changed the privacy settings of her status to seen only to you...."

"Shit....shit shit shit...." He got up and pulled his hair. "How can i not see the length of the hair....it all makes sense now....shit i am an idiot...."

"Yes you are...." She chuckled.

"But why the hell is she doing this?" He asked in frustration.

"That how will i know?you want me to talk to her?but i feel you talk to her first....if she still doesn't say anything we will figure something else out....then probably i can try talking...." She said as a matter of fact.

"Thanks Sasa....will talk to you later and inform you...." He disconnected the call in a hurry and rushed out of the house taking the keys of his car.

He drove to her house and checked the time. It was 3:13 AM.

He called her and as expected she didn't pick it up. He quickly checked her watsapp. She was online. Great.

Pick up the call or else I will ring the bell and that will disturb your parents. He messaged her on watsapp.

Teja read the message and panicked immediately.

Ring the bell?was he there at her place?what was he doing there?

Before she could think of a reaction , her phone was ringing again.

She picked up the call but before she could say anything she head him say.

"Come and open the door and once or else i won't think twice before ringing the bell...." And his voice was serious.

She disconnected the call and went downstairs. The last thing she would want is involve her parents in this and she knew he had the capabilities to do that if his boundaries were pushed.

She opened the door and before she could realise what was happening he had held her hand and pulled her out of the house. He pulled the door locking it in the process and made her sit in the car. Her struggles didn't help her win over his strength. He put on her seat belt , closed the door and locked the car and then went to the driver seat , unlocked in a jiffy and sat inside. Before she could open the seat belt and move out he had locked the doors again.

"I see you got your phone....leave a text for uncle or aunty if you want...." And with that he started to drive.

"Karan what the hell is wrong with you?" She screamed at him. "I am in my night dress can't you see?"

"I don't care...." He shouted back at her and ahe flinched immediately. She had never seen him so angry after coming out of the show.

She didn't have the guts to say anything else seeing his face. His jaws were clenched and he had his gaze fixed on the road.

As soon as they reached his building and he parked the car , he looked at her.

"Get down....now...." He said seriously.

She got down and Karan got down and locked the car. He held her hand , his grip tight enough so that she cannot pull back , and went to his apartment.

He unlocked the door and went inside with her and locked the door.

"Karan Kundrra what the hell do you think you are doing....who the hell do you think you are?you think you can do anything to me and i will quietly allow that?" She screamed.

"Shhhh...." He pinned her to the wall holding her upper arm with one of his hand and covered her mouth with his other palm.

Ye do dilon ka waasta
Khul ke bataaya jaaye naa....