Yankees (D.K)

(Daniel comes home after a long day of work to sit with you and enjoy a baseball game, smut!)

••••••

I cleaned the counter as I looked up at the time. 9:46 P.M. I sighed and shook my head, Daniel told me he was gonna be home by 9. I continued to wipe down the counter until I heard the door open and shut. I heard a sigh and then felt arms wrap around my waist, and a head nuzzle into my neck. "Daniel this can't keep happening," I say putting my hands on his.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get home as soon as possible but Joanne doesn't stop fucking talking about work," Daniel complains.

Sigh, "Whatever Daniel, just go sit down," I say annoyed. This was the fourth time this week this happened.

Daniel shook his head and hugged me tighter, "I wanna be close to you though," he tells me. I put the cloth down that I was cleaning with and put my hands in his hair I turn to face him. "I love you Y/n," he mumbles as he starts to kiss my neck.

I smile and shake my head, "You make it so hard to stay mad at you," I tell him. Daniel smiles against my skin and then pecks my lips. "Yankees are playing tonight," I then say. Daniel smirks down at me.

"What are you implying?" he asks raising his eyebrows. I shrug with a smile.

Last time he came home late and the Yankees were playing we ended up fucking on the couch. And to be honest, it was amazing. But it's Daniel we're talking about, come on now.

Daniel pecks my lips again and we go over to the couch. He sits closely to me and turns on the tv. As he turns on the game he wraps an arm around me. "Yankees vs Cubs, huh?" he says looking at me. "Different then last time, but it'll have to do," he says as he kissed me passionately.

"Daniel I wanna watch the game," I say as I pull away, grabbing a blanket.

Daniel furrows his eyebrows, almost as if he was offended I didn't want to make out. "You wanna watch the game?" he asks. I nod and he tilts his head, "Are you one hundred percent sure you only want to watch the game?" he asks.

I shrug, "What are you implying?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm implying that I want to fuck you right here, right now," he says bluntly. My eyes widened and I looked down to see a bulge in his pants. "Please," he says quietly. I smile and touch the bulge in his pants, making him groan. "Just get on your knees,"

I nod and sink down to my knees in front of him as he sits on the couch looking down at me. "Your pants are looking a little tight there," I point out.

Daniel rolls his eyes, "Yeah, wanna help me out?" he says as he takes off his shirt.

"Why not?" I say as I slid my hands over to take his belt off. Daniel tugs off his pants and throws them away from us. I look at him and he nods. I take off his boxers and his dick springs out.

"Touch me, Y/n, please," Daniel whimpers. I smile and wrap my hand around the base of his cock before kitty licking his tip. Daniel groans and I look up to see his eyes closed. I then go farther on his dick making him moan loudly.
"O-Oh fuck!" I start to move my head back and forth causing him to put his hand in my hair, helping him move me at a pace. I hollow my cheek and he whimpers. I look up and see his head thrown back and his mouth in a "O" shape. A few seconds later Daniel came hard in my mouth, I swallowed and looked at him. "I love you so much," he said, pulling me up to kiss me.

I pull away from the kiss and Daniel frowns. "Daniel," I say, starting to become sexually frustrated. He then nods, knowing what I want. He pulls me into a passionate kiss and runs his hands along my body.

"Such a shame these beautiful clothes are going to be all over the floor, yeah?" he says as he tugs at my shirt. I nod and he pulls my shirt over my head. "It's very upsetting that you still have so much clothing on, and I have so little," he mumbled against my neck.

"Daniel hurry," I whine.

He sighs and looks at me with a smirk. "Strip,"
I nod and pull my pants off, leaving me in my under garments. "I want everything off. Every single inch of cloth on you needs to be on the floor," I nod again and he turns me around, unclipping my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Daniel smiles and I take off my underwear, leaving us both bare.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he says as he kisses me. I kiss him softly as he lays me down on the couch. "Deja vu, huh?" he asks looking at tv and the spot we were in.

"Yeah," I say before pulling him into a kiss.
Daniel runs his hands along my thighs before pushing himself in. I moan softly and he smiles.

"Come on darling, I know you can be louder than that," I swear I could have came at his words right then and there. It was crazy how one person could make me feel such a way.

Daniel starts to fasten the pace making us both moan loudly. "Just like that Daniel," I say as he hits my G spot.

"Oh my-fuck-Y/n I'm gonna cum!" he groans as I clench around him.

"Go ahead, cum for me," I say as I start to feel myself almost there too. With that both of us came hard, being a moaning mess.

Daniels breathing was heavy as he pulled out. He lays down by me and kisses my jaw. "Did I ever mention how much I loved you?" he asks with a smile.

I turn and look at him, "Maybe once or twice," I say with a smile. Daniel pecks my lips with one last kiss and nuzzles his head in my neck. After a few minutes I hear the tv go off as I struggle to keep my eyes open.

"And the Yankees win it!"

I feel Daniel smile against my neck and then sit up. I hear a shuffle along the clothing and he then shuts off the tv and places the blanket I had before on us. Daniel places a kiss on my temple before holding me closely.