Behind the scenes (T.C)

(You and Tom's secret relationship off camera, does contain smut!! skip chapter if uncomfortable!)

•••

I was sitting in my trailer alone on my phone when someone opened the door. I looked up from my phone and saw Tom. "Hey, uh, we're gonna start in a little bit," he said. I nodded and put my phone on the couch before walking out with him. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close. I quickly looked around and he nudged his head in my neck. "Don't worry, nobody can see us," I smile and ruffle his hair.

"Cruise! L/n!" Tom quickly got off of me and we both looked to see a guy from the crew.

"Sorry Sir," I said politely before Tom and I followed the man.

"How come you don't call me sir?" Tom whispered.

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously?" Tom shrugged and I let out a laugh, "You're absolutely crazy,"

"But you love me," Tom replied.

"Sure,"

-

When we got done filming the last scene for the day Tom walked over to me. He got close to my ear and I felt his breath on my neck. "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes," I smiled slowly and looked up at him. He winked and then walked towards the hall where the bathroom was. I sighed, he was absolutely crazy. But then again, he was right, I did love him.

I waited six minutes instead of five just to keep him waiting. I looked around quickly before walking to the bathroom. I opened the door and Tom turned around quickly. He smiled and came up to me pushing me against the door, and closing it, and making sure it was locked. "Woah there," I said looking up at him.

"I really miss this," he said slowly kissing my collarbone.

"What? Making out in bathrooms?" I say making him chuckle, his breath against my skin.

"Mhm," he answers as he starts to kiss my neck.

"But someone can catch us," I say in protest. But my actions said different as they held his head in place as he kissed my neck, surely leaving marks.

"But isnt that the thrill of it?" He asks looking down at me, his thumb grazing my jaw. I smiled and kiss his lips slowly. I feel him smile into the kiss knowing I gave in. The kiss then got more passionate as he held my face and waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "I love this feeling," he whispers against my lips.

"Don't we all?" I say before smiling and kissing him again. He bites my lip and I part my lips more, allowing him to slip his tongue in. I hear him groan as I tug on his hair softly and I swear I felt my legs go weak.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Is anyone in here?" I pushed Tom off of me and he sighed throwing his head back.

"Y-Yeah sorry! I'll be out in a sec!" Tom answers with a sigh. He looks at me and comes over, wrapping his arms around me, setting his chin on my head. "I really wanted to keep that going," He says looking down at me with a smirk.

I shrug in disappointment and he smiles. "Meet me at my place, 9 P.M, don't be late," he tells me as lets go of me. I nod and he smiles before walking out of the bathroom.