End of filming (T.C)

You and Tom just finished the filming of the Outsiders movie.

••••••••

The cast cheered happily as the just finished the last scene of the new movie, The Outsiders. "I can't believe it's over," Tom said walking over to me. I was confused why he went up to me first. We didn't exactly get off on the best foot after our first day of filming when he spilled his coffee on me and claimed it wasn't on purpose, when we both knew it was.

I shrugged, "Yeah." he wrapped an arm around me and smiled. I looked up him and raised an eyebrow.

"I know we weren't exactly the best of friends when we started filming, but if I'm being honest I'd say you'd grown on me, L/n." he said looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "You aren't too bad yourself, Cruise," I said. He chuckled and pulled me closer when other people from the cast came over.

"L/n! Cruise! You guys excited we're done?" Asked an excited Matt Dillon, who played Dallas Winston in the film. I nodded with a smile. Tom continued to look at me, almost as if he didn't even hear Matt. "Tom?"

"Oh-uh, yeah, pretty exciting." Tom said, now looking at Matt. I slipped under Tom's arm and started walking over to the others of the cast and crew. "But there is gonna be some people Ill miss," I heard Tom say. I turned to look behind me and saw Tom was already looking at me. He smiled and winked before continuing his conversation with Matt.

I rolled my eyes at the boy and saw Rob smirking. "What?" I asked. He came closer to me so he could whisper.

"You know he has a crush on you, right?" he said quietly before looking around. "He never stops talking about you,"

I raised both of my eyebrows in disbelief. "You're lying. Tom and I aren't even that good of friends, and I'm pretty sure we aren't even friends to be honest," I tell him.

Rob shrugs, "You sure?"

I give him a puzzled look. "Of course Im sure. And if he did like me-"

"Who likes you?" I turn around and see Tom himself. He looked pretty interested in our conversation. I then look back at Rob and he puts his hands in his pockets before smiling at us and leaving. Tom looks down at me and bites the inside of his cheek. "Gonna answer my question?"

"Oh sorry, it was nobody." I tell him.

He nods, "Well in that case..." I turn my body so I'm facing him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee or something later, or now, whenever really." he says.

I smile, "Why the sudden interest?" I question.

"Well I figured it was about time for us to become friends. I mean, I figure we're gonna end up working together again in the future," he explains. I nod. "As friends?" he says, in a less excited tone.

"Why not?" I say smiling up at him. Tom smiled brightly and wraps an arm around me.

"I guess your still stuck with me, L/n," he tells me.

"Unfortunately," I say sarcastically making him laugh. I watch as Tom then looks over at Rob and raises his eyebrows before smiling down at me again.