Chapter 17: The Untold Story

Well, needless to say... There was going to be another party that night.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! This deserves a celebration!" Shanks boasted around as you or more like Mihawk confirmed about your relationship.

You brothers were more than elated by the news as they solely focus on your happiness rather than anyone else. They were glad their baby sister finally got the boy she always chased. No matter how embarrassing that thought is. The pineapple man went ahead and hugged you by the shoulders whispering how he was so happy that his baby sister is happy while the pompadour man goes to Mihawk and tries to intimidate the man with a kitchen knife.

Try to picture it, Thatch with a knife on Mihawk's neck trying to threaten him that if he would ever hurt his precious sister, he'd cut off his balls. And Mihawk, the all too serious man were just as dumb enough to take it.

"Come on, Thatch! Like that gonna do something. The man is an National Kendo Champion for Christ's sake." Vista hollered at the guy whole the rest laughed.

You were starting to have second thoughts about it. It's as if you guys weren't in your late twenties now. Your brothers were devoted enough to still threaten men who's in a relationship with you. It was like you were in high school all over again...

It was so refreshing.

Until you realize that you are in your late twenties and early thirties. It was a bit embarrassing then.

Perona got up to Zoro and shook the soul out of him, gushing at how their mom would be the greatest fashion designer the whole world came to know. At least in her book. All the while it was really wholesome, Mihawk was increasingly getting irritated as the people started to spread in his house.

It was the first time the house ever had that many guests.

"Yosha! Party at Zoro's!" Luffy cheered and your brother's were dumb enough to cheer as well.

But Mihawk... "Ehem... May I remind the students involved in the accident yesterday at Grand Line High that they are obligated to execute a community cleaning this morning?"

Which had the whole mass quiet down. The students visibly flinched.

"Whaaat? I thought we got outta that..." Ussop whispered to the youngest in the room, Chopper.

"This is the worst," Ace grumbled by the background being consoled by her brother, Sabo.

"But I don't wanna work in this outfit~" Nami whined as she pouted while Luffy laughed beside her.

"Oh come on, Mihawk, let the kids have fun." Thatch said which brightened the faces of the students.

"Yeah, it's just a prank." Even Juzo joined it.

"You guys did it all the time, yoi." Marco even commented as he leaned on the table.

"Yeah, I think Kuzan-sensei won't mind." And now Shanks has something to say.

They all thought, Mihawk was the one behind the punishment.

But before they can even say anything else. A certain female was releasing a threatening aura.

The students grew to felt fear.

"Right, I'm sure Kuzan-sensei won't mind. I will, though. I surely will..." You trailed off as suddenly, you were hitting your open palm with a rolling pin. Then you sighed and placed your hands on your hips. "Plus, they have to learn that there are consequences to their actions. Better they implant this in their brain so it'll never happen again." You lazily smiled. "And this should oughta' teach them not to get caught." You winked.