Chapter 22: Who They Are

"Hey! Luffy!" Nami called to their childish yet brazen leader.

They're on their way to visit their old classmate, Vivi. And Luffy, as usual, is too full of energy to stay in one place. "Vivi! Vivi! Vivi!" He chanted.

It's currently just the 7 of them as Franky needed to get back to their car shop by the demand of his uncle.

"Hey, Luffy! Calm down, will you? You'll get lost at this point!" Zoro called out as he turned left. Contrary to where they should be going.

"No! Zoro!" Chopper and Ussop both called out to the further straying walking weed-haired man.

They made their way to a rather extravagant looking mansion.

"Ahh~ Ms. Vivi~! My sweet lovely Arabian Princess~!" Sanji gushed as he simped over their friend.

Zoro just gave him a pointed disgusted look muttering, "You're a waste of a man." Which inevitably lead then to go head to head.

Literally...

Luffy just laughed as Ussop and Chopper tried to get them to stop. Robin just smirked and made a remark, "If they keep on doing that, I wonder who's head would split open first."

Which scared Ussop and Chopper.

Nami just sighed and pressed the intercom on the mansion's gate. As per usual she spoke, "Hi~! We're here to visit Vivi~!" knowing that the person in charge with the intercom is familiar with who she is.

A few seconds passed but no one answered. Usually someone would automatically open the side gate for them, recognizing Nami's voice.

Sanji, who finished bumping heads with Zoro looked at Nami who had a confused expression. "M'lady? What's up? Is no one home?"

Nami shook her head, "No, it's just... I have a bad feeling..."

And as if on cue, the intercom activated and a new voice interjected. "Is Ms. Nico Robin with you?"

Robin's eyes widen and then she squinted before asking, "Mr. Five, is that you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Your father has demanded your presence."

The gate opened and the rest of the crew looked at each other.

They were definitely lost as of the current. They look at each other expecting some kind of explanation or a segway excuse on what's happening. They're even waiting for someone to go, 'What if Mr. Crocodile is actually gay who's asking Vivi's dad's hand in marriage that's why every employee they have is here.'

But nobody said a word or made a noise.

Robin just took a stepped forward and like a herd, they all followed behind her.

That is until they were stopped by other employees under Crocodile. Some familiar, some not. "Only Ms. Nico Robin is requested. Everyone else, taking another step without authorization is grounds for trespassing," one said with arms meant to stop the rest of the crew.

"Hey- What?! But Mr. Crocodile knows us. We're her friends!" Nami fought as she tries to take another step forward only to be stopped by Ussop.

"Hey, Nami, Stop it. We don't want to fish you out of jail. You know everyone here knows every law in existence like the back of their hand."

"This might be a misunderstanding, gentlemen. Mr. Crocodile has always authorized our visitations," Sanji tried to reason.

One of the guards could only shake their head. "From now on, only employees, family members of Ms. Nico Robin and Mr. Crocodile and a few selected individuals are permitted to step inside the premises."