Chapter 11: Flamingo~!

"One strawberry frappe and a strawberry jelly donut please~!"

"I'll have a black coffee and a chocolate fudge, darling~."

"Coming right up~!" 

You rolled your eyes playfully when you hear how Doffy ordered and giggle at how the waitress didn't give a single care in the world for it.

"Doesn't matter, my little feather is here with me~," Doffy flirted while you swore you can see the back of your head at this point.

"I've been known as "little feather" by you for years, Doffy, and I'm okay with that. But you fully well know that I will never be yours~," you pushed his face away from yours. He only laughed.

Even though with the blunt-out rejections, he does enjoy how you react to him.

Doffy has made it his hobby to flirt and tease you since you both met in second-year high school. 

"Class 2-A..." You read out loud when you took your schedule from the registration office. Mihawk was nowhere to be seen yet but you already guessed that he's in the classroom waiting. 

Fishing out your phone to take a picture of your papers, you suddenly was interrupted by a bump.

"Oh sorry!" you apologized so they wouldn't feel bad.

"Watch where you're standing, girlie..." You heard.

Oh ho~!

Looks like someone was not taught some manners.

Forgetting that it was the first day and all, you turned to who bumped you. Tall guy, blonde hair, and walking arrogantly. 

You then grabbed him by the back of his collar and pull. Things seemed like they were happening in slow motion. 

You were taught a lot of things and none of them was to let some arrogantly walking, tall, blonde boy, be an ass to you.

"Excuse me~, I think you were being rude back there. I apologized but you didn't when you were the one who bumped on me." You leaned and smiled at him as he glared at you from the floor.

His glare was cold but his grin widen. "You bitch, don't you know who I am?"

"I assure you I have no idea whatsoever and I don't give a shit. You were rude and you bumped into me. I want you to apologize." You stepped back and watch him stand back up. He towered over your petite self but you weren't intimidated. Your father is far taller and bigger than him.

His grin turned to a smirk, then he leaned down on your level. Face to face with you. "If you wanted my attention so much, all you have to do is ask, sweet cheeks~," he flirted and soon you lost the will to talk sense into him anymore.

Ill-mannered asses are one thing but perverts are a whole different subject.

You were taught to pull out the weeds before it spreads. In this case, time to pull away before his interest in you grows.

"Why would I want any attention from-. Alright, enough. I don't care anymore, keep your apologies and flirts to yourself. Bye-bye." You circled him and walked away like nothing ever happened with an unamused expression on your face.

You turn to the right and fished out your phone to text Mihawk.

{To: Dracule Mihawk
From: Newgate Y/N

Subject: none
: Hey! You might be worried about me by now.
Sit back down, I'm close to the classroom. 
See you~(*^^*)♡}