Chapter 13: Firm talk

"Alright, I'll be waiting for your guardian- err... well, guardians, by the main entrance and have a one on one talk about this... fiasco you problem children did."

Kuzan stood from his office chair and went for the door, circling those five students who are now awaiting their judgment. They have been nothing but quiet (which is a bit unusual from when they often visit the office) since they knew that they're... well...

FUCKED

"I'll be leaving Mihawk-sensei here in my place for the time being," he said as he opened the door, but before he left, he also remarked, "I swear to god, Y/N-chan's crew might be worse but they were better since they never got caught."

Hearing that, the five students drowned in mixed feelings. First, offended that they have been borderline insulted. Second, bewildered at the news that you were a problem child. Lastly, amazed at the fact that you never got caught for being one.

They then turned to Mihawk who idly stood by the side with his arms crossed.

Mihawk had thoughts running inside his mind.

One of these is, <"Why is that pompous bastard with her?">

<"She must be talking to him about her problem with the guy that betrayed her family.">

<"Even though, it pisses me off... More so to the fact that Y/N and I have left off on a rocky road.">

<"At least I know she wouldn't be angry with me taking her brothers to the office, that's for sure.">

<"Speaking of the brats...">

"Why are you staring at me?" He finally asked as he opened his eyes to look at the students before him.

While the others were mildly shocked by their teacher finally speaking, Luffy, being himself, couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Mihawk-sensei! I demand you to tell us about nee-chan's high school!" He shouted with his index finger pointing at him. Luffy may be a whole of an idiot, but he did figure it out that his sister is somewhat of a big deal around their school. Seeing how the faculty react to his sister and hearing how they speak about her.

He had been looking up to you for his whole life. Though he only met you when you were a college student when he's just 7 years old. Shanks was the one who connected you to his life, he's eternally grateful for that. And it has been hard, growing up without you by his side like he wanted and needed. Now that this opportunity seems to present a way for him to get to know you more. He will not pass it up.

"You do not have a right to demand me anything..." Mihawk simply said.

Luffy's spirit broke, hearing those words.

"Or is it because you do not want us to know how terrible of a friend you were to Y/N-nee?" Ace butted in. Possessing the same feelings as Luffy. He wanted to know more about his sister too. Seeing as he can treat this as hitting two birds with one stone. Him knowing if Mihawk really deserves you, and knowing more about your high school past. He will not let anything or anyone stop him. "And you even dare to try and date her?"

"Oy, Ace. Enough. Mihawk-sensei is still our teacher. Don't bring that up in here," Sabo reprimanded. Having the most common sense between the three of them.

Sabo has no qualms with who you wanted to date. Especially, after hearing that both you and his teacher have felt this for a long time now. He realized that, as a brother, he had the right to be protective. But as someone who barely knew anything about their relationship, he should be more open-minded in order to avoid hurting your feelings.