Chapter 3: ASL's Friends

The weekend passed by fast. It was now the day for you to send the trio to GrandLine High.

Luffy being second-year while Ace and Sabo are in their third year. They got up really early and notified their friends that you'll be meeting the prior day so they could come early.

Thankfully they got up extra early and you saw how they wore their uniforms.

Sabo wore it perfectly, made you really proud of him. Sabo is the best boy out of the three. Always making you proud and all. Luffy wore it questionably because some of the hems of his polo were tucked and some were not while his pants were folded. You fixed it of course. Luffy is the baby of the boys. Always making you smile and all.

But Ace... Ace nearly gave you a heart attack. His polo was unbuttoned showing off his chest, his hems were just like Luffy and his pants were unevenly folded. You couldn't take it in which you whacked his head before you fixed him to made him look like a decent student. Ace is... Always... Surprising you and let's leave it at that.

"Waah! I'm so excited! Nee-chan's gonna meet everyone! You gotta love them all, nee-chan! There's Robin, she's really really smart! She helps me with my homework! Then there's Chopper, he's really amazing cause he skipped grades or something. He's planning to be a doctor."

You smiled while you drove and he sat by the shotgun. He was really excited for you to send him to school. The trio fought for the shotgun seat while you shook your head in their antics. They're really... what's the word? Rowdy? Probably...

"But then this Tra-guy transferred in and he's really smart at the bio class- that's what they call it. Now they're like competing with each other. Oh! This Tra-guy hates bread, like really hates bread. He won't even have a pizza!"

<"Reminds me of someone... I wonder how he is now with the issues with his brother and all...">

All of you inside the car laughed at his craziness and loudness. You looked at Sabo by the mirror and he was texting someone. He was actually texting Koala who was nervous out of her mind because you are a pretty big deal. You own a clothing brand for god's sake. 

They've been texting each other ever since Sabo woke up. Koala kept texting if she looks alright or wearing your brand's civilian clothing just to impress you.

Luffy's gang was waiting by the main school entrance. When Luffy told them that you were actually home, they didn't know how should they react. After all, Luffy talks about you every time but they never really met you in person even if you were in town because of your busy schedule. 

"Do you really think she's in town?" Nami asked as she fixed her hair to make her look presentable for the clothing brand owner. Nami was also looking to befriending you in hopes of having a discount whenever she shops at your stores.

"My old man told me she really is. They talked business, he said," Robin informed them as she marked the book she was reading. The information came from when Crocodile came home, he confirmed if she was friends with your boys. It piqued her curiosity as her father doesn't ask that. 

"I heard she attended this very same school when she was your guys' ages," Chopper added looking up.

"And that she's friends with some of our teachers! She's even friends with my old man..." Ussopp added as he checked his bag for his assignments. He might as well check his belongings since he was in a rush earlier. "Oh, Nami, here's our math homework."

"Thanks, Ussopp. Oh, Chopper, here's your science notebook. Thanks, by the way," Nami took it and placed it in her bag.

"Oh it's no problem, silly idiot," Chopper replied in a tsundere manner.