LoreKi AU: "Back To Bed" (One Shot III)

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ Compilation of One Shots
✎Genre: FLUFF/CRINGE
✎TagLish || 280+ words

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

3 AM. Loki suddenly woke up from the deep slumber, he looks around and noticed that Lori isn't in his side. He stood up and went directly outside, his eyes still half closed. He found Lori sitting at the carpet, still awake and still busy typing on her laptop.

"Love" he called using his raspy voice, Lori shot a quick glance at him, "Oh! Why are you awake? Do you need anything?" asked Lori who continues typing on the keyboard.

"Love" Loki called in soft voice, he sat near Lori.

"You're sleeping late again, it's bad for your health. Do you want to get sick?" he scolded. "You always remind me to take care of myself but you're not applying it to yourself"

"Sorry Love, promise last na. Patapos na ako oh"

"No"

Lori almost leap on her seat when Loki suddenly carried him in a bridal style. She remained silent and just cling her arm at Loki's nape.

"Seems like your work out is paying off, you can already carry me" she joked.

Loki looks at him seriously, "It's not because of me working out, it's because you're losing some weight. You're like a feather, you're skipping your meals again Love"

Lori laughed nervously, "Sorry Love" she whispered then buried her face at Loki's neck.

Lori opened her eyes when she felt the soft mattress in her back, Loki puts her down gently then covered her with the blanket.

Lori waited until Loki is already lying beside her. She leaned her head in his arm and wrapped her arm in his waist.

Loki hugged her back and placed a kiss at the top of her head. "Good night Love" Lori whispered.

"Good night, Love" he replied.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚

Message, Questions, Requests Feedback and Writing Criticism send here ☞ ngl.link/cattylafea

Idea based below: