LoreKi AU: "What Happened To Us?"

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ Clark High 10th Year Reunion (Part 2)
✎Genre: Slight fluff/Cringe, OOC
✎TagLish || 2100+ words
➜Nevaeh’s Note: Sorry, kahapon dapat ‘to kaso nakalimutan ko wahahahahaha. Nang-prank kasi kahapon eh, na-distract masiyado kskksskksks. BTW, this is just a short part, I'll still make a part 3 of this :)

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

I open my eyes slowly, it looks blurry at first that's why I blink to make my sight clearer. I groaned when I felt my head aching, but I didn't mind. I looked around only to find out that I'm in a hospital room.

What did happen again?

Ah! I went to the 10th Year Reunion in Clark High then there's a sudden case which Loki investigated then we found out who's the culprit, he tried to use me as a hostage, I stabbed him with my stun pen then... I fainted. Why?

I was about to get up when I noticed Loki sitting beside my bed. Tuwid lang siyang nakaupo habang nakatitig sa kawalan, napansin ko rin ang kamay niyang nakahawak sa kamay ko, I tried to pull it kaso bakit mahigpit ang pagkakahawak niya? And why is he here? Binabantayan niya ba ako?

"Loki" mahinang tawag ko sa kaniya. He didn't respond or even look at me. Bumangon ako at umupo saka tumingin sa kaniya, he's looking straight but he's like looking to nothing.

Oh! I almost forgot, he has the skill to sleep with his eyes open. I held him in his shoulder and slightly shake him to wake him up. "Loki"

Kumurap-kurap na ang mata niya, meaning he's already awake. Kinusot niya ang mata saka napatingin sa paligid. "What? Did I fell asleep?"

Bigla siyang nagulat nang mapadako ang mata niya sa akin, "Oh! You're already awake, how are you feeling? Should I call the nurse? Or the doctor?" sunod-sunod na tanong niya na parang hindi alam ang gagawin.

"No, don't worry, I'm feeling okay. Why am I here, by the way?" I asked. I know that I fainted but they should've brought me to my unit.

"You fainted earlier, that's why we brought you here. The doctor said that the cause might be due to stressed and over fatigue. Are you skipping your meals again? Or sleeping late at night?" he asked, sounding worried.

I was about to answer him but I stopped myself, why is he worried? We already broke up, he has nothing to do with me anymore. Why does he looked so concern to me?

"You're probably confused on why I'm still concern to you even though I'm already your Ex. It's written all over your face" he stated, like he's reading my mind. I shouldn't be surprise anymore since he's always like that. He's a detective after all.

"But for me we're still together, just like what I said. I didn't agree in breaking up with you."

"What are you—"

"And I just feel like I'm responsible for what happened to you today. I should've let you go home, the stressed from the investigation seems to cause you fatigue."

"Oh no, ako naman ang nag-insist na magpaiwan para sa imbestigasyon. You don't have to think that you have responsibility to me."

"I still have, I'm your boyfriend after all and I have the responsibility to take care of you, to look out for you." he insisted. Napakunot ang noo ko, "Bakit mo ba pinipilit na tayo pa rin? Nakalimutan mo na bang tinigil ko na ang relaasyon natin 2 years ago."

"A break up should be decided by the two party, you're the only one who decided to end it, not me"

Hahawakan ko dapat ang sentido nang mapansin na kanina pa pala niya hawak ang kamay ko, "My hand"