LoreKi AU: "To Be With You" (ISR 2)

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ In-a-Secret-Relationship Series (Scenario 2)
✎Genre: Fluff, Out of character
✎TagLish || 2200+ words (Complete Version)
Nevaeh’s Note: I tried 3rd Person's POV and I kinda like it, might try it for the next coming AUs. Updates always start in Tuesdays until Saturday. By the way, Thank you for the 1K+ reads, you guys are inspiring me to write more. I hope you're enjoying my AUs.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei is sitting on her bed, her back leaning on the headboard while she's holding a book. Its been one week since she took a vacation in their house in Manila. They have a 3-week semestral break, she took the first week in Henson's apartment with Loki and the rest two weeks in Manila. Her Dad Walter encouraged her to visit, so they can have time together after months. Although her Dad is still busy, she still enjoyed her vacation here after the different stressful case they solved.

She can't wait to go back to Pampanga, she missed her friends as well as her Aunt Martha, even Freya. For her, Pampanga feels like home more than her real house, maybe because she's happy to be there, she's happy with every experiences and memories she had in that place.

She still have a communication with her friends through calls and face time. Alistair also took a vacation in Manila but he's now on Japan with his family. Jamie took a home staycation and Loki on their mansion.

While still reading a book she heard a slight knock at the door. "Ma'am Lori?" the maid asked.

Lorelei closed her book, "Yes?" she answered, she placed the book at the top of the cabinet, stood up and went to open the door. She swung the door open and the maid 'Ate Delia' greeted her, "May bisita po kayo"

Her forehead immediately creased upon hearing what Ate Delia said, she glanced at her phone and its already 8 pm. Who will visit in this hour? Last time she check she doesn't have closed friends here in Manila.

"Sino po?" she asked. "Loki daw po"

Her eyes widened, "S-Sigurado po ba kayo?" she asked again, its impossible that Loki will visit her in Manila in this evening. She had to make sure, what if its really an impostor and they said they're Loki so they can lure her out.

"Opo Ma'am"

"Magulo po ba ang buhok niya? May expression na parang laging inaantok? o ganito po ba siya katangkad?" she demonstrated Loki's height by her hand elevated above her head.

"Yes po Ma'am"

She gasped, so it's really Loki but why?

"Nasaan po siya?" she asked excitedly. "Naghihintay na po siya sa living room."

She suppressed her lips from smiling, she followed Ate Delia to the living room. When they arrived, she immediately look for Loki's presence and she found him sitting at the couch, his back facing them.

"Ate Delia, kilala ko po siya, pwede niyo na po muna kaming iwanan. Pwede rin po bang pakidalhan si Loki ng juice?" she asked. Ate Delia nodded at her and walked to the kitchen.

When the maid is out, she returned her gaze to Loki. She really can't believe that Loki is here, is it an emergency? Do they have to solve a case here? Whatever the reason, she is happy that she's able to see Loki again after more than a week.

She breathed deeply before walking toward Loki's direction, "Loki" she called.

Loki turned his head, he stood up instantly while slightly smiling at Lorelei. "Hi" he greeted.

"Why are you he—" before she could even ask, Loki already pulled her into a hug. His arms wrapped around her and his face buried in her neck. "I missed you...so much" he whispered.