✨The Big Game✨

After being arrested, Noah is now spending his time in a high security prison. He was reading a newspaper when someone came to visit him. A man with a pale skin, around 50 with a bulky physique. He was wearing a fine official suit and his expression is serious. It was Mr Roy.

"Tell me what are you planning?" Roy asked Noah, as he stood before the bullet proof prison.

"Nothing." Noah replied.

"Reyes already caught me and won. There is no more plan." Noah said from the glass confinement surrounding him.

He got up from his chair and folded the newspaper gently; walking up to Roy. They were now close and face-to-face, staring up at each other with questions. The glass slab in between, separated them.

"You were so hard to grab. All our security failed to catch you or trace you. But just when we thought you could not be apprehended. You suddenly showed yourself and that too with ease?"

"Why are you so worried? I am at your world's finest man-made prison. Ain't I?" Noah said.

He then laid both of his hands in the glass. "Or is it because you think this confinement is not strong and secure enough to hold me?"

Noah smirks.

"Laugh and smile while you still can. Cause very soon I am going to wipe out that smug smile of yours!" Roy exclaimed.

He starts walking out of the chamber fuming.

"This is all I feel in the end. The world is flipping in the palms of my hand..." Noah starts singing as the light goes off.

***
ᴇɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ :