17

Lexie was getting really tired of working with Mark Sloan. Actually, that was a lie or something. She liked working with Mark, he was funny and really, really cute and...Mark-like. She knew he was a manwhore. She got it. Everyone told her that. But he was...something else too. He was different when it was just them or something. But right now, she really was not having fun working with the disappearing plastic surgeon. She wasn't exactly sure where he was. She had paged him a billion times and not once had he answered. Which is probably why everyone else here called him an ass, because this was ridiculous. She was supposed to find him after the scans were done and now they were done and the idiot had decided to go missing. The hospital wasn't that big and he was supposed to answer his pager. He was probably off in an on call room having sex with a nurse or something. It's what he did. He had sex with everyone and everything in a skirt, even though no one was really wearing skirts at the hospital. They all wore pants...scrub pants. But he didn't sleep with everything in scrub pants because...well, she was pretty sure he didn't sleep with men. But the point was, he was probably having sex. Which was fine, it was fine that he wanted to have sex with everything that moved. Totally fine. It wasn't like she was going to have sex with him. Not that he hadn't asked, and asked and asked and asked but she wasn't sleeping with him and she didn't want to be sleeping with him so the whole sex thing was fine. Except she could use him doing his job right now.

He wasn't with his ass of a friend. Dr. Shepherd was in a really bad mood today, and he had called her Dr. Black today instead of Dr. Grey. She had thought that since he knew her sister, he could remember her name, but apparently, Meredith and Dr. Shepherd were being weird about the great sex they had had and now Dr. Shepherd was just being an ass. An ass without his ass of a best friend.

She really needed to find him. Because they were supposed to be operating soon and at this rate she wasn't going to get to, not that Mark Sloan would let her anyway but there was a chance and...none of it mattered since he had actually dropped off the fact of the earth. Someone had probably killed him. That was it. She had thought of it before and someone had just offed him. "Dr. Grey!" Debbie called. "Tyler said you were looking for Dr. Sloan?"

"Yes. Do you know where he is?" Lexie asked.

"On call room three," Debbie smirked. "He went in alone but..."

"One of the nurses probably joined him," Lexie groaned. "Stupid manwhore."

"Let me know who you catch him with."

"I will," Lexie groaned. She wasn't spreading gossip, gossip was bad and it was...he deserved it. He definitely deserved more gossip about him because he was an ass and an idiot and he was probably with the syph nurse, at least she hoped he was. Then he could go crazy and his penis would fall off and then he would, it would be good for the female population if his penis fell off. She really hoped his penis was going to fall off. He deserved it. He was an ass and didn't care about anyone and he just...left. He left in the middle of a shift to go have sex with a stupid nurse instead of saving lives or whatever it was he did. She actually didn't like plastics all that much, though she had heard a rumor that Mark was going to pull some guy's face off. But it didn't matter.

"Dr. Sloan?" she called as she knocked at the door of the on call room.

"What?" she heard a low groan from the room. And not a sexy groan. A tired groan, a really tired and sad groan.

"Oh..." she frowned. "It's...it's Dr. Grey. I got...scans."

"G'way."

"But we have..." she sighed. "Patient needs you, Dr. Sloan."

"Shit," he muttered, throwing open the door. He looked like hell. His eyes were red and bloodshot, and he obviously hadn't shaved.

"Are you...you're not okay."