A Clash Of A Tiger and Eagle Part 2

"How exciting!" A voice cries out, filling the small office with its happy tone.

Though the owner of this happy voice didn't just stop at shouting out her delight, as she found the nearest person next to them and hug them as if their life depended on it. Unfortunately, this hug was the trademark bone-crushing one, which the girls of Saunders knew well, going out of their way to avoid its deadly grip. Yet once you were caught, all there was to do was survive it to the best of your abilities.

"Co...Co...Commander," the very victim voiced out, dress in the Saunders school uniform of a white collared shirt with a black tie, grey blazer, and red skirt. The girl being subjected to the hug was of average height, with deep crimson hair with a black ribbon holding it in a loose ponytail and large brown eyes

"Uh, Kay, I think you're going to squeeze the life out of our future commander," Alisa said with an amused look, sitting in a chair near Kay's desk.

Kay, who had been sitting behind her desk, in her luxurious office chair to boot, had jumped out of it as she and her close friends were watching the match between Kuromorimine and BC Freedom play out on a large screen. With the 2nd year in the watch party in Rosie, the future commander of Saunders who was just bringing Kay a nice cold soda, be then subjected to the hug.

"I gi...I give," Rosie barely voice out, tapping Kay on the back with her free hand hoping for a reprieve.

Noticing now her overzealousness, Kay backed off with her carefree smile on her face. "Whoops! Sorry Rosie, forget myself sometimes."

"More like you forget your strength, Kay," Rosie said after catching her breath, then smile at her lovable commander.

Kay shrugged with amusement. "What can I say? We may just drive tanks around, but strength of body is important for us gals, I just might have taken a step too far, hope my future hubby can look past these guns." Then Kay flex a little with a wink.

"Hmph," Naomi said with a hint of a chuckle, sitting in a chair beside Alisa. "Can you really say that, when your feature as a model in the Sensha-do Weekly magazine?"

"I know right, why don't I get a photoshoot?!" Alisa whined, making her friends chuckle at her.

"My bad, my bad, forgot to ask to have you and Naomi added in," Kay said, while rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Don't mind Kay, she only wanted to do it for Takashi's attention, plus I ain't into the modeling thing," Naomi teased.

Making Alisa groan. "Yea, obviously. I want him to see I can be girly too."

"Just keep at it, if all else fails just make him yours by force," Kay added.

"And theirs the legendary love advice of our great commander," Naomi joked causing her friends to chuckle.

As they calm down, Rosie spoke up. "Thanks again Kay for inviting me to watch the match with you."

Kay simply tap her 2nd year on the shoulder. "No need for that jazz, just wanted you to come by and hang out with us."

However, Naomi and Alisa knew better, as Rosie had been named commander for next year after Kay graduated. In turn, Kay had practically made Rosie her shadow, having the young girl tag along with the trio wherever they went. Even if Saunders was out of the tournament, the Sensha-do team still held team meetings to go over strategies, as Kay was looking to form a new identity for the team before she left. While there was still a summer tournament and expedition matches to come, with some rumors saying the Winter Cup might be coming back as well.

Meaning there was a lot of Sensha-do left for Kay and her girls to make sure Linda Sickle's old teachings were wiped from the team and the new competitive, yet fun-having style took its place. Never again would Kay allow a situation like what happened with Chi-Ha-Tan last year to take place, never again would Saunders integrity be questioned, and never again would Saunders be held at arm's length in the Sensha-do family.