Chapter 22 *CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY (Part 2)*

A huge round of applause was heard at the premice as they wait for their next performance to start. The royal family also stood up and clapped at the previous performance of Izuku, This made Izuku not only smile in embarrassment getting the attention of the family and all but also of the public. It may seem narcissistic for him to be proud of himself but this was the most prominent family in japan ever, more than he's talking about them being proud of you is like winning the lottery a million times.

When the crowd died down from their cheers the overhead lights dimmed down we all internally panicked, why? Truthfully, they only practiced the piece 2 days before and it was rushed, so god forbid anything that they did the past few months may only give them strength to not mess things up.

Without any warning whatsoever the piano started to play sliding to each key from the very highest note down. 

PLAY MUSIC ABOVE

Ooh
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music
Everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another
Anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen

Digging the dancing queen!

Everyone shouted with glee, clapped their hands, and clearly they enjoyed the overall performance. The family also clapped before the King himself walked forward.

"Thank you so much for coming for this very successful program that U.A and we had created, not only is for these talented children to show their amazing vocal skills but also a fundraising program for all the orphanages around the country, Without all of your help, this wouldn't have been as successful as it is," The emperor said receiving claps and shouts of agreement and positivities. 

With the end of the program, people started to leave the palace grounds, News reporters along with their cameramen drove off after finishing their individual interviews and they now started to disassemble the stage itself.

Izuku started to get his things fixed, and since he was not with his normal personnel with him he'll be joining his friend Yaoyorozu, and Iida. Currently, the time was 9 pm, and was sitting outside on a marble chair in the very center of the huge labyrinth-style bamboo maze and was on his phone jamming with his tunes, he doesn't realize that there were actually people getting close to him, only when he sensed something goes near him that he went into defense mode.