Chapter 28 *THE END* (GOOD ENDING)

Izuku came back to U.A and became once again part of 1-A. Almost all of U.A rejoiced once he stepped foot into the building again but non was happy as Shinso did not only do they get back their classmate and friend but also became his official boyfriend that day too.

The Yaoyorozu's, on the other hand, was sent to prison when they were found out to have multiple illegal doings in their business, corruption, and negligence were also dug up along with kidnapping, possession of illegal weapons, and Harassment made a huge impact on their business forcing them to liquidate everything. Izuku's father bought out the company and merged it with their's thus now having the pharmaceutical world in them.

------A PERIODICALLY LONG TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME HAVING FANTASY'S OF HAVING MANY HOT GUYS LIKE SHINSO, BAKUGO AND TODOROKI HAVING-----

3 Years.

It already has been three years. Three years of constant vocal training, exercise, and battles. Three years of having a strong friendship between the Dekusquad, The Bakusquad, and the others. Three years of them living together in the Dorms.

In those years relationships were created and somewhere broken but all things end well. As for Izuku and Shinso's relationship though having some ups and downs mostly because of other males trying to flirt with the greennette but it doesn't let them break their relationship rather it makes it stronger. 

Izuku was now actually at his Father's company currently at his Table on the very top floor where he was busy learning but also helping the company altogether. Hisashi has decided he will retire as the C.E.O and pass it down to his son as soon as he graduated at U.A, izuku didn't oppose the idea, In fact, the latter was quite enthusiastic about it so in the past 3 years he has been at U.A he also studied Business as his Minor and also worked as a part-timer at first in the company as the Finance administrator and in the Social's department.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The day finally came. The day where their class would finally step foot into the real world and find Job's suitable for them. 

As of now, they were sitting at Auditorium Gamma where the graduation is taking place. The place was packed, full of parents crying and being proud of their children. I mean who could blame them, Getting into U.A first was a struggle bus and actually finishing and graduating is also a struggle as the majority of children drop out in their second year due to mental problems caused by stress but 1-A strived and were dedicated to finishing and graduate which they did even Kaminari and Mina who got the lowest scores in Test's, and school work still passed by a very slim margin.

Names are being called by their adviser and up first where of course 3-A, Starting from Yuga Aoyama up to Shinso Hitoshi who sat at Chair 19. They got their diplomas bowed down in front of the stage and sat back down to their chairs this went on for almost 2 hours going from the singing course, to Instrumental course, dance, theater, and to more generic school courses like Business, and General course. 

The singing course more specifically 3-A had been assigned to sing in front of the crowd their chosen graduation song Were all in this together in the High school Musical movie.

When everyone got to step into the stage, got their diploma, and bowed down the instrumental course got into their positions and started to play the piece that was given to them. 

PLAY MUSIC NOW

All

Together, together, together everyone