Chapter 24 *SCHOOL TRIP*

This day was your typical ordinary Friday. All of Class 1-A were quite busy packing stuff that will be enough for a week, Clothes, personal hygiene like Toothbrush, deodorant and even perfume and makeup, Money since you know...Money is important and other belongings that may satisfy them for an entire week.....What are the doing you asked?, well since the start of the school year Class 1-A and Class 1-B have been very burn't out from the constant practice and studies they have to do, plus it's supposed to be a Team-building exercise for them. They need to be since U.A is a symbol of successful and rising stars but also a sign of prestige and excellence, so they have to work their butt's off more than any other school, not only do they have to study like any other school like math, history and even english but also have to study about music that takes up 90% of their time so seeing everyone so tired and stressed, U.A staff and the Help with it's sponsors they have made plan's and managed a school trip to where the student's majority want, they ended up choosing a sea side city, Koijigahama beach for 1 whole week. U.A has also provided their stay for the night, just like in the dorms the place they where staying in was beach front house which can fit up to 25 people but still has to share rooms with 2 or 3 people because of the limited spaces so everyone started to pair up.

Our little cinnamon roll was being toss around by several people that want's to be his roommate for the week. Katsuki was shouting cuss words to everyone trying to grab the boy's hand, Shoto quietly but in a serious tone making remarks as to he too wants to be Izuku's roommate, Ochako reasoning to everyone that she's his best friend and wants to protect him from whatever the boys plan is, and Shinso who was just tugging the hem of the freckled boys shirt. In the end He sat beside's Koda one being that's he's the most tolerable person in his class, well maybe beside's Tsuyu but he's technically still the most quietest guy in the bus...and maybe Shoji but he's busy talking to Tokoyami.

When the greenette sat next to the boy he greeted him with a smile which made the boy next to him fluster and hide his face facing away. Izuku just chuckled before putting on his headphones and quietly listening to his spotify list in shuffle mode and closed his eyes. He felt the bus move before He can hear Aizawa talk.

"Alright you headaches, Ill just do a head count and you can do what the fuck you want, just don't destroy the bus with your recklessness and don't disturb me while I'm sleeping, we've got at least 8 hours now everyone shut up" The tired man then proceeded to zip himself inside his Iconic yellow sleeping bag that he some how's carry all day and hide it somewhere, A few seconds later the bus moves. It was still quite early 7:47 to be exact so everyone was still tired and nobody was doing anything that much,

Mina still having groggy eyes drank her trenta sizes star bucks coffee.

Kaminari yawning while still rocking bed hair making Jiro laugh and took pictures of him since she said, and she quotes "Look like he short circuited his brain and loosing all his braincells leaving just 2 or even 1 left

Katsuki and Todoroki managed to sit next to each other without causing war between them. Both were sleeping too with both of their heads touching.

Others where just busy doing their own thing, some wanted to sleep more, some on their phone, a few where reading either on a book or a kindle, or just looking outside the window watching the world as they zoom past them.

Noon came around and from the once dominating skylines of Musutafu changed into small houses, they were getting close to their destination, by now everyone was awake but some remained to be quiet..and Yes after Katsuki woke up he tried to killed Todoroki only to be stopped by Aizawa...

Izuku's P.O.V

I don't know why but when we reached this part of our trip I got excited...It's strange, because I always get to be at fancy resorts and private beaches but today it isn't like that, Instead I was with my friends, not worrying about any camera's following me plus I can get to experience peace for once. The whole trip I just listened and hummed to songs coming up on my headphone's occasionally Koda and I share some food together and even talked some bit.