Chapter 20 *YOUR LATE*

Izuku's P.O.V

Oh no, Oh no, Oh NO!!!, I'm late, I'm so freaking late!!!

I ran as I was trying to put on my uniform while having a piece of toasted bread in my mouth. Currently, it was 7:54 am and class always start at 8.

You see, I was at a party at my Fathers company located in Kyoto. It was for celebrating the 100th anniversary of the company so I was up all night only to return home at 5 am today. I was the only one home since both my parents stayed at our house there only I returned here since classes.

"Izuku you're very late," Connor said, I glared at him.

"Does it look like I don't know it, Don't just stand there and help me" I sternly said running to my car already parked at the entrance.

As we arrived downtown it's a good thing there wasn't any traffic meaning that we are smooth sailing, I passed downtown where I saw many people living in small, very compacted houses. I looked at it and saw the same girl that I saw when I took a tour of the City.

She had white unruly hair and a dirty raggedy beige colour dress and I supposed a broken headband since it only has one horn in it. I looked at her and surprisingly she looked back at me as if our worlds slowed down when her red ruby eyes told me all the emotions she had. Suddenly she was yanked by a man with a mask on his face, the girl didn't try to struggle or to get out but in her eyes, it says it all.

We drove past them and continued our journey to U.A. Currently, it's  8:05 AM so I'm definitely late. When U.A came to view I got a DM from Uraraka asking where I was. I answered back and she immediately replied.

-----------------------D.M----------------------------

ThatMahBestFriend🌸: Where at Theater Gamma. Aizawa Sensei is teaching us about broadway Isn't that Your Favorite Genre?

Omg really, I'm almost there just tell me everything that's happening ok? :IsthatMyBestieInATesie💚

-------------------------------------------------------

 For the time being Uraraka chatted with me about the happenings in Theater Gamma. Mostly it's just lectures but the one thing that made me anxious is the solo performance.

As many of you will know when we tackle new genre's we first sing songs according to the genre with just what we know about it then a few weeks or a month to completely learn about the genre itself starting from the history of the genre to some famous singers and lastly we perform another song to see if we improved. That's how Uncle shota does it in his class, It seems weird but it's efficient and effective.

Uraraka chatted me with the latest update with Uncle Shota letting our classmates sing according to Seat number so Aoyama was first. and since I'm in seat 18 I still got time left.

Time skip brought to you by the boys in 1-A fighting over who will carry the green beans stuff to their new dorms

Uraraka stated they were now at Kacchan's so I panicked. I'm next for god sake and I just got out of my car. I grabbed my things and sprinted across the grass since this will be the fastest way to get to Theater Gamma. I asked Uraraka to let the sound director and Uncle Shota play Don't rain on my Parade by Barbra Streisand but one key lower, She reluctantly agrees as I continued to run past some staff and Students.