1k Votes Chapter/ Epilouge: We Start Over

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

"Y/N!" Mabel's voice rings out to the boy as Y/n darts up out of bed and looks around. Mabel is seemingly a bit taller than the last time we saw her, no more braces.

Y/n is seen grabbing his chest as if he's expecting to grab something within

Y/n is seen grabbing his chest as if he's expecting to grab something within. "You were having that dream again, weren't you?"

"I..." Y/n started to see, he slowly remembered the events of home. Y/n would quickly realize, that amulet was gone. Destroyed. It wasn't coming back. Not to harm him...not to harm you no longer.

"I'm just saying that maybe the kids need this." a man is seen talking in the kitchen.

"Need this? They need a therapist! What happened in that town is a mystery, yet our kids were affected by the horrors there!" a woman is seen shouting, growing tears in her eyes. "If I knew...the horrors there...if I knew...I would have never... and now, Juliet is gone..."

"Yeah...I was..." Y/n smiled sorrowfully at Mabel, holding her hand as she sat on the bed. The two were currently in Mabel's new room, her parents thought it'd be a good idea to give the twins separate rooms after the events at Gravity Falls...of course, that would also mean Y/n would get a room as well, for his new home. Though Y/n had previously stayed up with Mabel doing some homework, he was unsure how he ended up in her room. The thought of not having a mother anymore still haunts him, "..."

Clenching Mabel's hand a bit, and looking down at the floor, the fear and pain were filled throughout the room. The night sky didn't help much, a thin beam of moonlight would trickle in here and there. Mabel's eyes would glance at Y/n, he had changed as well. His hair was now fully yellow, and the attempt to shade it back to h/c seemed to be pointless. He could say that about a lot of things, he's tried to forget. As Mabel leaned onto Y/n, Y/n realized something, "why are you up so early? Dipper have that Wendy nightmare again?"

"Which one?" Mabel asked tiredly.

"The one with the Bunker and shapeshifter." Y/n clarified. He looked around more in Mabel's room, on a shelf there was a Journal of her own, with the constellation of the Shooting Star. It was 'Journal 4'. In the room on the walls were pictures of dinosaurs and a fez hat like Stan's. A camera is also seen as well as plenty of art supplies and pictures from Gravity Falls with people like Candy, Wendy, Pacifica, and Grenda. There was also a monster's head in a container in her room, as well as various posters. She also had her infamous grabbling hook.

Y/n looked into his palm, moving it outwards with a tired sigh, before closing it tightly. "I still can't believe that Bill would try and ruin my life... he kinda succeeded."

"Eh, I can believe it," Mabel stated, holding her arm and rubbing it a bit. "He did almost ruin the entire world."

Mabel looked at Y/n's face, his head pointed towards the window. The silence rang out as his brows burrowed. Those close to him could tell when his hands were shaking. Mabel gently held it, "you're thinking about your mom again, huh?"