Summerween

(Yo! How are you all feeling about this story so far? I know it's a big change from what I normally write. Also, if you hadn't noticed yet/though about how it, this is not the same timeline as the show. Since we landed on Dipper's perfect one, the endings may be different now! Such as Robbie not being Wendy's girlfriend. So keep an "Eye" out!)

The episode opens revealing Stan's car crashing into a 'handicap parking' sign. "Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!"

Dipper looked around and was confused, "Wait, Summer-what?"

Summerween!" Stan pulls out a calendar. "The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today!"

Y/n folded his arms, "another reason this town is weird."

Dipper pointed at the calendar, "Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?"

Stan pauses, "Yes."

Mabel sort of smiled, "Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural."

Soos was excited, "There's free candy!"

Cut to inside the store. Y/n, Dipper and Mabel all shout, "TO THE COSTUME AISLE!"

Soos presses a cackling skull, "I'd lend you a hand... but I don't seem to have any"

It cackles as Soos laughs, "Haha, this guy tells it like it is."

A worker looks at him, "Sir, could you please stop pushing that?"

"Ma'am, make these heads less hilarious, and you got yourself a deal." Soos replied as he presses the Skull, which started to cackle again.

The Store worker grunts, "Ugh..."

Stan picks up a big barrel of fake blood, "Ha ha! When the children come to my door tonight, they're gonna run away screaming from Stan Pines, Master of Fright! (Turns, faces a baby) Boo."

The baby cries as Stan laughs. Soos continues pressing the skulls and Dipper and Mabel knock over a pile of jack o' melons. Stan holding leaking container of fake blood, "Uh-oh. Think this one's leaking!"

A Store worker on walkie talkie, "Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store."

"NOT TODAY!" Stan tosses ansmoke bomb.

"MY EYES!"

Y/n, the Pines and Soos run ut with some Summerween stuff. Mabel questioned, "You paid for the stuff, right?"

"Of course!" Stan replied.

Cuts to store worker holding a Stan Buck. "I hate Summerween."

Stan drives into an inflatable Summerween decoration, which deflates, "Let's move!"

The Car switches direction and drives away.
————————

—————————
The Mystery Shack is all decorated for Summerween. Mabel smiled, "I'm so excited!"

Dipper looks around, "We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy..."

Y/n smiled, "and satisfy my endless hunger for candy! And have the biggest stomachaches ever!"

Dipper and Mabel both laugh, "Haha, yeah!"

Soos was dressed as a superhero, "Dude, I've never seen you guys so pumped."

Mabel smiled, "Well, back at home, me, Y/n, and Dipper were kind of the kings of trick-or-treating. (Shows a memory book of them in costumes) Twins in costumes, the people eat it up. Plus, Y/n's always been good with horror."