Gideon Rises [End of Season 1]

The episode opens with a shot of Gravity Falls. Suddenly, a dark shadow covers the entire town. The camera cuts to a wrecking ball destroying the Mystery Shack. Dipper suddenly wakes up and screams. "I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack, and kicked us out, and... we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?"

Y/n laid next time him, wide awake, "unfortunately, that was no dream."

Dipper screams, which Everyone wakes up from. Abuelita looks at him, "Shh. Por favor."

Dipper sheepishly said, "Uh, sorry, Abuelita."

"Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable! And her skin is old lady soft."
Mabel was touching her skin, "Haaaahhh!"

Stan asked, "Mabel, quit being creepy! Y/n, do it."

Y/n slapped her hand with a cane from afar, Mabel winced, "OW!"

"Thank you." Stan looks at the Tv, "oh, the news is finally on."

Shandra Jimenez says on the TV, "In a movement that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful (shows a picture of a winking Gideon surrounded by a litter of playful puppies) has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines."

The TV shows a picture of Stan in a devil costume surrounded by fire, Stan explains, "That picture's taken out of context."

Shandra points the mic towards Gideon, who was next to her, "Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?"

Gideon gives a 'cute' smile, "I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me. Free admission to anyone who wears their Gideon pins! It's my face! (Winks)"

Dipper shudders in disbelief, "I just can't believe Gideon beat us. Normally I'm able to save the day. This is all my fault. You even lost an eye because of me, Y/n."

Y/n shook his head, his eyepatch finally had a reason. "It's not your fault that my eye is gone. It's Bill's."

Mabel nodded. "That's right, Dipper. Bill and Gideon caused this all. Looks like we're going to have to be the heroes of the family. I'll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook!"

Dipper leveled with her, "Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once."

"Oh yeah? Jelly grab!" Mabel shoots her grappling hook at a jar of jelly, causing it to break and splatter jelly on the walls.

Abuelita starts vacuuming the wall. "I vacuum the walls now."

"Here let me help you with that." Y/n snaps his fingers and turns the cane into a vacuum.

"So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos! Hey, anyone want to play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make pretend." Soos spits out two pieces of food. "Would that be a new low if I ate that? Haha I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!"

Stan groaned, "We gotta get the Shack back."
—————————-

——————————
"Hello, Gravity Falls!" Gideon says as the scene shows audiences and then cut to Toby Determined and Lazy Susan.

Lazy Susan smiled, "Gideon is the psychic-est. He guessed the secret ingredient to my coffee omelette!"

Toby add with a similar smile, "Somehow he knew about my horrifying secret birthmark!"