Soos And The Real Girl

Opens to a shot of the sign for the Mystery Shack's gift shop. "La, la, la, la, la! (Mabel accidentally bumps into the screendoor, getting her braces caught in it; screams) Braces! Braces caught in the screen door! Someone dictate my will, I'm giving it all to Waddles!"

Soos walks up holding a screwdriver, "Say 'ah,' girl-dude."

Mabel opens her mouth wide, "Aaaah. (Soos pries her braces off of the screendoor) Soos! You saved me!"

"Heh, heh! Just doing my job, hambone." Soos tosses his screwdriver into his toolbelt, "I'll see you dudes tomorrow."

Soos opens the door and leaves. Y/n, Dipper and Mabel wave, "Bye, Soos!"

Wendy, who was playing with a Chinese finger trap, also said, "Night, Soos."

Even Stan, working on attraction called 'Thigh-Clops', "Night, Soos."

Walking away from the shack, Soos started singing, "Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo! Walking to my car."

Mabel looked at the gang, "You ever wonder what Soos does when he's not here at the Mystery Shack?"

Dipper shook his head. "No."

Y/n swept the floor, "nope."

Wendy added, "Not really."

Stan as well, "Not once ever."

Cut to a shot of the exterior of Abuelita's house at night. Soos was playing a video game entitled 'First Person Puncher', "Punch! Punch those leopards! (Hears timer go off) Oh, highlights are done! (Sets down his controller, leans over and begins taking foil out of his grandmother's hair) You're gonna make all the other grandmas at the bingo hall so jealous!"

"Just a minute, m'ijo, look at this." Abuelita hands a letter to Soos, "Your cousin Reggie is having an engagement party next month."

Soos looks at the invitation, "Wait, wait. Reggie is engaged? But he's like the poor man's Soos."

Abuelita looked at Soos, "I do not want to pressure you, but you are a man now... in a way. It's time for you to start meeting girls. I would like to see you settled before I ascend to heaven and leave with the angels."

Soos smiled, "And with grandpa!"

Abuelita looked down at the floor, "No, he is not there. (Looks back at Soos) Please find a girl to bring to Reggie's engagement, for Abuelita. (Gets up off the couch and walks away)"

"Heh! No problem. I'm great at fixing stuff, playing video games, having a sort-of mustache." Soos leans back in the couch, "I could totally get a date in a week. Totally. Piece of cake."

Game over text appears on the TV screen, "You're dead!"

Soos smiled, "I'm dead."
—————

————-
A child is seen walking through the Mystery Shack gift shop, flipping a coin and licking a lollipop. Stan jumps out from behind rack of postcards, "Hello!(The Child screams) Please, don't let my horrible elderly face frighten you. (Reaches over to sheet and pulls it away to reveal Goldie) Don't you want to use that nickel to get a nugget from old Goldie?"

The Child was nervous. "Uuuuhhh..."

"Watch this!" Stan inserts nickel into slot in Goldie.

Goldie's arm moves up and his hat raises. The arm moves down, but both of his eyes fall out while grease and smoke come out and he starts to scream. Child runs away crying. Wendy leveled with Stan, "Okay, seriously, Mr. Pines. It's time to throw that thing out. Its face reminds everybody of the inevitability of death."