Bottomless Pit!

The episode opens with Stan Pines driving the Mystery Cart and stopping at the bottomless pit. "In this land of ours, there are many great pits. But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless."

Y/n folds his arms, "that much is obvious."

Soos asked. "Question. Is it bottomless?"

Y/n sighed, holding his head down. "Never mind."

Stan sighed as well, "Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?"

Dipper looked at Stan, "Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?"

"To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!" Stan throws some cards down into the pit.

Y/n looked at the pit, then at Stan, "I feel like those were important."

"Goodbye, creepy love letters from Li'l Gideon!" Mabel throws letters and gifts away, "Die! Die!"

Soos takes off his shoes and throws them in the pit, Dipper looks at him, "What are you doing?"

"Throwing stuff, dude. Everyone's doin' it." Soos grabs and throws a barbecue grill down the pit.

Mabel is pushing a large chained box toward the pit, which got Stan suspicious. "What you got there, Mabel?"

"Oh, it's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about." Mabel giggles.

Y/n raised an eyebrow and approaches it, "oh really? Mind if I take a look?"

Mabel gives him one of the most serious looks in his life, "no one can see this. Especially not you. (She pushes the box down the pit) Goodbye forever!"

Y/n started to sweat, "I felt my soul leave."

Dipper points out something no one was talking about, "Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is, by definition, impossible?"

Stan started shaking cards out of his fez down the pit, "Says you."

"Well, I guess we'll never know." Mabel says as the wind starts blowing.

Y/n tried to plant his feet in the ground, "BRGH-! Whoa!"

Soos shouts, "Aah! It's some sort of invisible pushing force!"

"Quick! Everyone back to the shack!" Dipper toward the shack.

"I'm not done getting rid of these yet!"Stan tries throwing more cards into the bottomless pit but the wind blows them into his face.

Mabel shouts, "Grunkle Stan! No!"

While everyone pulls him away from the pit, Stan was still focused, "Almost... Almost... Almost!"

They all fall into the pit, screaming while Gompers groans.
————

—————
Mabel, Dipper, Soos, Stan, and Y/n were screaming until they realized it was endless. "So, anyone want to scream some more?"

Dipper looked around, "Where are we?"

Mabel lights a glowstick, "We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere."

She hangs the glowstick on Y/n's head and giggles. Y/n looked at her unamused at the glowing stick on his head. "Hey!"