Sock Opera

Episode opens with a shot of the Gravity Falls Library. Dipper looks at Y/n and Mabel, "Alright, gang, today is the big day."

Mabel smiled, "Big day!"

Y/n smiled, "Soos finally fixed the laptop, after wanting to do it all by himself...

Dipper added, "If this thing works, we could learn the identity of The Author and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls. You ready?"

"Oh, I'm ready, baby." Mabel flips through pages of a pop-up book with a drawing of an infant, "Ma-ma."

Y/n nods, with a...wink? Dipper shivers a bit at the thought.  "This is it. This is it. (powers on the laptop, which reads "Welcome") Aha! It worked."

"Blip, blap, bloobity bloop, twins." Mabel and Dipper high-five, bump fists, and stick out tongues.

They both give a high-low to Y/n, as all say, "and plus one."

Alarm sounds. The laptop reads '//UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS FORBIDDEN//', and then it reads 'Enter Password'. Dipper rolled his eyes with a disappointed grunt to add, "Ugh! Of course, a password."

Mabel smiled and pay Dipper on the back, "Don't you worry, bro bro. With your brains and my laser focus, there is literally nothing that can distract us from... Did you hear that?"

Gabe Bensen started singing, "All my life I've been dreamin' of a love that's right for me. And now I finally know her name and it's... (talking to the kids:) sing it with me kids.

(singing with kids:) Literacy!

(Bee puppet:) I finally understand what all the buzz is about. Reading!

(Book puppet:) Give me some of that honey!"

They 'kiss'. Gabe laughs. Mabel didn't seem impressed but Y/n was amazed, "puppets! I love puppets!"

Dipper gets worried, "Oh, boy!"
———————-

—————
Gabe smiled, "Haha. Thank you, thank you."

"Think of all the muppets! They're so cool!" Y/n smiled.

Mabel gained an idea, "so you like puppets? Right, I remember. Give me a sec."

Dipper walks to bookshelf, he grabs the library book off of the shelf and flips though it, "Okay, this cryptology book says that there's 7.2 million 8-letter words. I'll type, you read. Okay, Mabel? Mabel?"

Mabel's empty chair spins. Dipper and Y/n looked at each other, "uh, where'd she go?"

Gabe starts singing, "That's why we don't stick our hands in (with kids:) other people's mouths! (Talking:) Hey, I'm Gabe Benson, ya'll. Good night!"

The Parents walk their kids out, Gabe looks at the puppets, "Hey, good job today, you guys."

Book glared at Bee, "You were late on your cue!"

Bee glared, "WHAT?"

Gabe looks at them, "Hey hey, be good to each other. We're all stars."

Mabel rolls in on book cart, "Hey! Guess who's Mabel! I am. Care to learn more? I bet you do. You like to learn- WAA (falls off cart and walks up to him) And I'm up!"

Gabe turns towards her, "Oh, hey, I'm Gabe. Master of puppets. Nice to meet you."

Mabel smiled, "You're amazing with those puppets. My friend really likes them."