Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

Episode opens up outside the Mystery Shack. A sign is shown saying 'Temporarily CLOSED For Repair.' Cut to inside the gift shop. Mabel is lying on the floor with an empty cheese boodles bag. Stan is sitting on a chair nearby. Y/n is waving his arms around, moving the cleaning supplies with his hands. Stan looked concerned, "are you sure you're okay, Y/n?"

Y/n turned his head 360 degrees with a creepy smile to look at him, "100% Stanly!"

He then turns his head back to normal, sending chills down Stanly's spine.Mabel blows a bag of Cheese Boodles into the air, bag slowly drifts down, "I just ate a bag of Cheese Boodles without using my hands. Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way!"

Stan took his mind off of Y/n, chuckling to himself, "Heh. Yeah. It's nice to finally have a day where nothing interesting happens whatsoever."

Ford comes out of the vending machine door with a Cycloptopus on his wrist. Mabel and Dipper Pines scream, Y/n keeps his smile as his eye twitches a bit, "wow Fordsy, can't handle a low class monster?"

"Get down! Don't let it taste human flesh!" Ford punches it and it drops off his hand crawls around the room.

Dipper screamed, "What is it?!"

Mabel wondered, "Can we keep it?"

Stan was hitting it with a rolled up newspaper, "Kill it! Kill it!"

Y/n lifted his hand as if a sting was pulling it above his body, a small blue tornado of flames. "I could just destroy it, Ford."

"No, don't...!" Ford stops Y/n before Ford chases it into the corner, "Patience... and (When the cycloptopus' eye turns into a screaming mouth) Gotcha! (Shocks it with his gloves and holds up its burnt body)"

Stan groaned, "Great. Now get it outta here. It smells like if death could barf."

Dipper runs over to Ford with Journal 2, "Great-uncle Ford! You need any help with that? I've read all about these creatures in your journal, and I think I know how to--"

"No! I'm sorry, Dipper, but the dark weird road I travel, I'm afraid you cannot follow. Well, call me for dinner!" Ford closes the vending machine door behind him.

Dipper winces, "Maybe next time then? Or not? Or never."

Mabel felt bad for her twin, "Aww, Dipper, don't take it so hard."

Stan hits Dipper with the newspaper, "No, do take it hard. Take it hard and serious. My brother is a dangerous know-it-all, and the stuff he's messing with is even worse. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him, you hear me?"

Dipper tried to explain, "But, Grunkle Stan, all summer long I've wanted to know who the author of the journal was. Now the guy lives in our basement and I can't even talk to him."

Y/n held his hip with a annoyed expression, "I think you're better off without him, PT."

Stan nodded, "agreed. Don't worry about what's in the basement. You belong up here with me, Y/n, and Mabel."

Mabel smiled, festive as ever, "Yeah! Besides, the season finale of Duck-tective is airing this Friday! That's all the mystery you'll need this week. Quack with us, Dipper! Quack, quack quack quack..."

Stan laughed, "Huha, yeah! Quack quack, quack quack..."

Y/n joins, "Quack quack, quack quack..."

As Y/n, Stan, and Mabel say 'quack,' Dipper looks at light coming from behind the vending machine. Mabel points at Dipper, "Quack quack quack, a quack quack quaaaacck. Quuaaaaa...Why isn't he quacking?"
———