Day of the festival

Regular POV

It was finally the day of the school festival, you and Bakugo have been practicing at school and at the dorms. You guys seemed ready.

You got dressed into your orange shirt for the first performance. And headed downstairs. There was a joyful buzz in the air. Everyone was talking and some were practicing some dance moves. You then saw Jirou, she walked up to you and said, "Y/N, about the guitar, I have a few in my room, I was wondering if you wanted to pick one?"

"Sure!" You walked with her to her room and you saw the electric guitars hung song the wall.

There was a purple one that had a blue outline to it. The fretboard had a blue and purple pattern to it.

Then there was another that was red, and it had black on it as well.

But only one had caught your eye, it was black and had streaks of gold on it, it reminded you of a marble pattern. You told Jirou you liked it.

"This baby catches everyone's eye," she said, "I knew you'd like this one for sure." She handed it to you and you tuned it a bit and you started to play some of yours parts.

"Sick!" You yelled.

You guys headed downstairs and Bakugo was sitting behind the drums and was playing a bit. You walked up to him and he hit his drumsticks together and said, "1 2 3, hit it!"

You started playing the guitar and a bakugo started to play the drums as well. Your class started to notice and they started to sing with you guys, and Jirou was on the bass.

The song kept going until it was time to wrap up and go to the actual performance. You put the guitar in the casing and ran after Bakugo. Then Momo stopped you, "Y/N!" She said.

As soon as you heard her voice you slapped her hand away from you shoulder, "What do you want Momo? You wanna apologize? For what?! Kissing my boyfriend- scratch that, my ex- boyfriend  like that?"

"Well, umm, yeah, I did," she said nervously.

"Well, I got news for you. I don't forgive that easily, and I know from experience why I shouldn't forgive people like you, or like Todoroki." You walked away and Bakugo looked at you impressed. "What?" You asked.

"Seems like you don't need me to talk for you anymore." He smiled.

"Not true," you said, "I still want you to be with me."

You guys headed to backstage and you took a peek at the audience.

There were plenty of people! You looked through the crowd, then you heard a voice behind you, "Y/N!" You turned to see Deku.

"Hey, Deku," you said, "what's up?"

"Someone really wanted to meet you!" He moved aside and you saw a little girl with a horn on the side of her head, "This is Eri," he said.

"Hello!" You smiled.

"H-hi." She said shyly, "I heard you were playing the guitar."

"Yep! You wanna check out the guitar?"

She nodded slightly. You opened the guitar case and she looked at it with wide eyes.

"Real beauty, yeah?" You said.

She touched the strings and the fretboard.

"We gotta go now," a tall man said, "oh and I'm Mirio."

"Y/N," you shook hands. Eri soon left and everyone was in place for the performance.

The curtains opened and bright lights shone over all of you.