Ready for school?

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. You were still beside me, breathing ever so softly. I checked the time, it was still too early to get ready for school. But I still got up and got ready. I fixed my things and you suddenly woke up, "why are you up so early?" You rubbed your eye.

"Oh, sorry," I walked to you, and sat on the bed, "did I wake you?"

"No, not really," you said.

"Get ready now, then you can meet me downstairs."

"Okay," you got out of bed then you tripped and landed in my arms.

"Woah, relax!" I laughed, "you okay?"

"No, I have a bit of a headache," you said.

"I have some pills you can take. Advil should work," I said as I walked you to your dorm.

You went in and I walked back to my dorm. I got my bag, and fixed my hair a bit.

I went down and saw Todoroki, I pushed past him and went to the kitchen. I grabbed two granola bars and juice.

I waited on the couch, and then I remembered your pills. I ran to the medicine cupboard and got Advil, and a glass of water.

You showed up near the elevator, and Todoroki started towards you, "Y/N, about yesterday, I-"

"Not now, okay?" You walked passed him, "we'll talk later." You walked to me, with a annoyed face.

"Here," I handed you the pill and a glass of water, "take this."

You swallowed the pill and drank lots of water, "thanks, I needed that."

We walked out of the building and towards school. We reached the classroom and everyone looked at us, and whispered to each other.

I knew that Mina had already told most of the class, "RACCOON EYES!"

"Bakugo!" She squeaked, "listen this isn't my fault!" She pointed to Dunce Face.

I walked up to him and took him by the collar, "bakugo! H-hey!"

I could've punched him dead until I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Bakugo, please, it's fine."

"Fine!" I let go and walked to my desk.

You followed me and sat beside me. You laid your head on your desk and wrapped your arms around your head. You were still broken from yesterday, I know I would still be.

Momo then walked in, and everyone became quiet.

When Todoroki walked in, everyone seemed to ignore him.

He looked at you then me, he walked to his desk after that. During lunch you sat outside, I followed you there. You had sushi for lunch.

"How's your headache?" I asked you.

"It's alright for now," you replied, "About the school festival, you still up for it?"

"Yeah, I am!" I said, "but are you?"

"What? Of course!" You smiled, "but I have another song, it's pretty old but it's called Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. You know it?"

A/N: if you have another song that's fine!

"Yeah, I do," I listen to this song once in a while.

"Wanna sing that instead?" You asked me.

"Sure," I replied, we continued to eat our lunch until Todoroki walked up to you.

"May I talk to you for a bit?" He asked.

I looked at you and looked at him. You gave me a small nod and I grabbed my lunch and walked away, to give you two some privacy, when I was actually listening from a distance.

Y/N's POV

"What do you want?" I asked, we walked somewhere where no one would see us nor bother us.

"I wanted to apologize," he said, "I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

"Ha, really?!" I yelled, "you didn't mean to hurt me? Then what the hell was that for, huh? You kissed Momo! And you say you didn't mean to hurt me? You acted as if I didn't existed! You acted as if it was okay to kiss her! You know you are in a relationship with me!"

"Hey, I'm trying to say sorry okay?" He said.

"Well, maybe sorry isn't enough! Have you ever been broken before?! Don't you know what this feels like? What is feels like to be cheated on, played with, and only to have a apology! I have been broken too many times, Todoroki! I thought we were going to be okay! But, no! You're just like Dabi! Or should I say, your brother!"

"Touya?" He said, he already knew his brother was a villain, and he was shocked, it's written all over his face.

"Yes!" I try to hold back tears, "you're just like him! He kissed another girl behind my back, he thought it would be okay! And you know what he did, he didn't say sorry. He only ignored me and told me I wasn't enough. You didn't say that though, but it's written all over your face!"

"Y/N..."

"If you're only gunna apologize, at least add a reason why you kissed her!"

"I- she pulled me in for the kiss, and I didn't do- I couldn't do anything."

"Then why didn't you try to stop her? And what do you mean, you couldn't do anything? Did you even try? You just let her kiss you! I know you like Momo! I see the way you look at her! And when I saw you guys making out, you didn't seem panicked, or disturbed, you were just kissing her as if she were your actual girlfriend! But she's not, okay!"

"I wanted her to be my girlfriend! She's not like you! She makes me happier, okay? I wanted to tell you that I don't think I could keep this up with you anymore! I knew this wouldn't work, okay?"

I was speechless, "so, that's how you actually feel, huh?" Tears formed and fell down my cheek. Bakugo ran to me, and pushed Todoroki away, "The hell did you do to them?"

He stayed silent.

"It's over with us okay, Todoroki?" I looked away, "if you wanna be with her go ahead, but remember, no one, and I mean no one, can love you the way I do. And no one will have the same amount of love I had for you." And with that I walked away, Bakugo flipped Todoroki off, and went after me.

"That was pretty intense," he said, "Jeez, I never knew how broken you were."

"Well, you're not the only one who is broken, is just us two, two broken people," I said.

After school, I went to the roof with my speaker, and phone.

Bakugo was already up there.

A/N: I will have a pt.2 for this one! Okay, bai!