Cleaning up

Y/N's POV

I'm pretty surprised he actually wanted to stay and help I thought, but other than that I'm glad to have some company.

"Wanna listen to some music?" I asked

"Yeah, it'd be pretty boring without it," Bakugo said.

I started to connect my phone to the speaker and played my favourite songs.

"You got pretty good taste I guess," he said as he placed the pillows on the couch.

"Thank you."

Unconsciously I started to sing a little, and I washed the dishes as well.

Bakugo also started to sing along with me but I didn't say anything, he had a wonderful voice.

Bakugo's POV

Crap! Why did I start singing?! Okay just relax. They haven't said anything about it. They are also singing so I suppose they're alright with it.

"I'm done over here. How about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, all done over here."

"Wanna start outside?"

"Okay, lemme get a plastic bag for the garbage."

We headed outside and I took their speaker and phone. We kept listening to music, and we kept singing until we were almost yelling.

When the song finished we both ended up laughing a little, "Bet the neighbours mad now!" They said.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled, "Sorry not sorry."

30 mins later...

We were finally finished and we went back inside. It was 11:49am so almost lunch.

"Wanna snack?" They asked me.

"Sure," I said back.

They headed to the cupboard, "Thanks for helping." And gave me some chips and a soda.

"Yeah, whatever," I said.

They ate a bit as well, and I walked over to them to throw away my garbage. There was also some water on the floor from the dishes from earlier, and yeah, I slipped. Nearly fell onto Y/N, I almost did but I grabbed on the sink and pulled myself towards it.

It all happened so quickly that when I got my balance I realized Y/N is between me and the sink. With my arms on both sides of them.

They blushed a bit and I quickly backed away.

"Umm I- you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't clean up well," they looked away, "can you pass me the paper towel?"

We cleaned up a bit and we were both in the floor wiping. Our heads touched and there was a bit of an awkward silence.

We went upstairs to hang out for a while, we both had nothing to do.

As we were going up the stairs Y/N tripped on one of the stairs, they nearly fell onto me, which they did. We both landed on the floor. I bursted out laughing, quickly realizing Y/N was on top of my chest. I helped them get up, "You okay?" I laughed.

"Yeah, nothing broken I guess," they smiled at me, "guess you're not the only clumsy one."

"Ha? Who you calling clumsy, you idiot?!"

They ran up the stairs laughing and I followed behind. They tried to close the door on me. But I pushed it so hard it would've fell off. But instead Y/N fell.

"Oh shi- I- sorry!" I ran to their aid, "Did you hit your head or something?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

"O-oh okay."

They stood up, "You like to play some video games?" They walked to their shelf, "'Cause I got tons."

"Sure," I stood beside them to check out the games.

"You wanna play Residents Evil?" They asked me.

"Hell yeah!!" We set up the mini tv and we took turns playing.

They sat on their bed and I sat on the gaming chair.

"Dude, I'm scared!" They said as the character opened a door.

"Then get your gun, idiot!" I was yelling and pointing at the screen.

Their character kept walking until there was jump scare.

"AaAaAhHhH!!!" We both yelled.

"Run, run!!!" I yelled as I was bouncing on my chair.

"I'm trying!!!" They said laughing.

"G-give me the controller!" I yelled.

I got the controller and I pressed the buttons furiously.

About an hour of this chaos we were finally finished.

"I guess I gotta go," I told them, "that old hag is gunna kill me."

"Oh, okay sure," they replied, "you should come visit again."

"Yeah okay." I said, "Alright then, see you around I suppose."

I walked out the door.

A/N: it was more interesting right? If not that's okay! I will make it more and more interesting! Just you wait. Okay bye! Luv ya ChibiCakes!!!