At school/parents house

Regular POV

You sat on the cliff side, you closed your eyes and acted as if you had no care.

"The stars are beautiful tonight," a voice said.

You turned and you saw Dabi.

"It reminds me of you," he smiled at you.

You smiled back but suddenly you started to float away, not too far away, you still saw Dabi standing and staring at you.

"Oh? You thought I was talking you, Y/N?" Dabi smirked, then a girl appeared beside him, it was a girl with messy buns, and a creepy smile.

"Why the hell would I be talking to you?" He asked, "you're nothing to me," he summoned blue flames in his palm, "begone," he shot the flames towards you.

"NO!" You yelled. Then the scene changed.

You are on a tall building, and Dabi appeared out of no where, "Would you mind me asking, how did I fall for you?"

"I did everything for you!" You yelled at him.

"Yes, you did," he said as he walked towards you, "would you fall for me, again?"

He put your hand on your cheek and smiled, tears fell onto the ground, "yes, I would, I want to start over." You said.

"Good," he said, "I hope you do better in your next life." He then pushed you off the building.

"Touya!" You saw him smiling down at you as you fell.

You continued to fall until you landed in someone's arms, you looked up at him, "Todoroki?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I thought you were Momo." He dropped you and you fell into a pit of darkness. Everything was dark but flashes of memories would appear.

There was one where you and Dabi were under the stars. You guys were laughing.

The memories changed.

Then it was you and Todoroki dancing in the festival, laughing, and spinning around and around.

The memories kept changing, showing you everything you did with either Dabi, or Todoroki.

"Y/N," you heard a voice, you turned around, you saw Dabi and Todoroki. But their eyes were black, and their mouths were full of sharp teeth, unlike Kirishima's, theirs were like teeth of a wolf.

"Did you love us?" They said in a cold tone.

You tried to speak, but your voice didn't work.

"Speak," Todoroki said. But this time you didn't even try, "Y/N, listen to me, I love you, okay?"

You shook your head violently, they came closer to you, without taking any steps. They teleported closer and closer. You couldn't move either. Dabi touched your face and Todoroki did the same. Flames formed on both sides of them and you were blinded.

You woke up with cold sweat, and tears.

You sobbed your eyes out, without knowing why. You hid in your blanket and curled into a ball. The walls were pretty thin that Bakugo could hear you a little bit.