Sunday Night

Regular POV

You were chilling in your room until you heard a knock on the front door.

You opened it to see your older brothers. "Drex! Kovu! You guys came here early!"

"Ha, yeah, got bored." Kovu said, "just wanted to see you."

"Yep, hey, can you show us where our rooms would be?" Drex asked.

"'Course! Come in." You took their bags, and went up the stairs.

"Here's your room!"

"Okay so we are sharing one?" Kovu said.

"Yeah, but the difference is Y/N won't be sharing with us." Drex sighed.

"Can I help? Like fixing your room?" You asked.

You finished with their room and this is how it turned out.

"It looks better than it did back home!" you said

"You mind to show us around town, Y/N?" Drex asked you.

"Sure no problem."

You guys walked around the city and it was also pretty new to you. You only came here on Friday. You went to a nearby coffee shop, and went to the mall. As you were walking you saw a familiar face. Ash blonde hair, and angry expression. Of course it was Bakugo, with a beautiful women and a handsome man.

"Oh, hey Bakugo," you said as you walked up to him, "didn't expect to see you here!"

"Huh? Oh," he looked at you, "hey."

"Who's this guy?" Kovu asked curiously, "you have a boyfriend?"

"W-what?!" You yelled at your older brother, "Of course not!"

"Sorry, umm, I'm D-" Drexler was interrupted.

"Drexler?" Bakugo said, "Y/N showed us a picture of you guys."

"Oh," he looked back at you and Kovu, both of you were arguing now, "that's pretty sweet of them."

"Yeah, Y/N said you guys were coming next week."

"We were supposed to but me and Kovu finished everything pretty quickly," he said, "so we decided to see Y/N."

"Oh!" A women came out of the jewelry store, "Hello! Katsuki I didn't know you had friends outside of school."

"Shut up, they are siblings of a friend of mine." Bakugo said annoyed.

"Hello, Mrs. Bakugo!" You said as you walked up to them.

"Are you a friend of Katsuki?"

"Uh, yeah, pretty much."

"Beautiful young women I see!"

"Thank you."

"Well, it was wonderful meeting you!" Bakugos mom said, "We will get going!"

"Okay then!" You said, "I guess I'll see you around Bakugo."

"Yeah, whatever." He turned at walked away.

Back at home...

You guys got settled in, and you made dinner for everyone. It was stir fry. With extra chilli.

The night passed by and everyone was in  their own rooms. You were worried about tomorrow, Monday. Second day of school, nothing should go wrong, right? You tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. You opened your phone and look through some pictures from the sleepover. It was the best time of your life. You found one picture where you and Bakugo were playing Residents Evil. The smile on your face and a yelling expression on Bakugos.

You opened Spotify and listen to you favourite playlist until you drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I really have nothing to say about this one. Anyways, luv ya ChibiCakes!!!