Tuesday

Regular POV

You woke up once again but you were still tired. All night you were thinking about the time with Bakugo. You went to reach your phone then realized it wasn't there anymore. I'll get it later, you thought.

You ran downstairs and your brothers were already there. You did the same thing you did before. You ran out the door and you saw Todoroki walking down the city streets.

"Morning, Y/N," he said, "you seem pretty tired than before."

"Ha, yeah, stayed up a little late." You blushed.

"Oh, you should get some rest around lunch if you can, I know a spot," he told you.

"Thanks, Todoroki," you smiled at him, "that's very kind of you."

"It's my pleasure."

You saw Bakugo up ahead and called out to him. He turned to see you again, "Hey, idiot."

He stopped so you could catch up. Once you reached him he gave you your phone. "Thanks."

"Yeah, yeah."

"You guys hung out together?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, uh-" you were interrupted.

"No shit! 'Course we did!" Bakugo yelled.

"No need to be so mad about it, Bakugo," Todoroki said.

"Tch, fine whatever."

You three continued to walk to school. You walked beside Bakugo and he would look at you and blush. Whenever he saw Todoroki smile at you he would glare at him.

Fast forward to lunch...

You sat on the same table and the same guy that messed with you the first time, walked towards you. Of course, you pretended you didn't see.

"Hey, beautiful," he said, "remember me?"

"Umm, oh!" You wanted to mess with him a little, "Aren't you that weirdo that I saw at the park?!"

"Wha-" he said.

"God! That thing you did on the bike was SO cool!" You kept this up.

"What?! No I-"

"Mmm, maybe you aren't that person," you put your finger to your chin, "now I remember! You're the guy from the first time I came here!"

"Yea-"

"The one in the ice-cream truck!"

"Oh my god! Would you just shut up!" He then walked away.

"Got him." You smiled and then turned to your classmates, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Sero, Jirou and Bakugo. They all stared at you in shock.

"What?" You sat back down, "sometimes you gotta push them enough to get them to go away."

"That was kinda funny!" Denki said.

"I recorded it!" Mina said happily.

"Really!" Kirishima said, "you should post it!"

"It was actually live!" Mina said again.

You turned bright red, "W-why would you do that?"

"It was on by accident, sorry Y/N." Mina said.

"I suppose it's fine." You were a bit red. You continued eating your lunch, went to throw away your garbage, and after you saw Todoroki walking towards you. "Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, Todoroki, you need me?"

"No not really, but are you still tired? I have a spot where you can rest for a while."

"No, I'm alright," you forced a small smile, you were actually pretty tired.

"I know that look," he looked into your eyes, he then took your hand and led you outside. On the side of the building there is a blossom tree, with a small bench. "Here you should rest for a while, I will wake you when it is time to go."

"Oh- thanks, that's very generous of you." You smiled, for real this time.

You walked to him and sat down. He sat down beside you, a little too close, but you didn't mind, you rested your hand on his lap, and he played with your hair.

They are beautiful, he thought, why won't they realize?

After a few minutes, Bakugo was looking for you, he went to the side of the building, and saw you sleeping on Todoroki's lap. "Ha- Y/N?"

Todoroki put his finger on his lips to silence Bakugo. "Don't shush me!" He whispered harshly.

"They need to rest," Todoroki said, he looked down at you and smiled.

"Well," Bakugo was jealous to see you with Todoroki but he didn't know that he felt jealous, "Y/N should sleep on my lap, not you, IcyHot."

"Is there something wrong with me?" Todoroki asked with a straight face.

"Lemme see, your presence, your quirk, the way you hang out with Y/N-"

"Okay okay, I get it, but," he looked into Bakugos eyes, "are you jealous?"

"What? N-no!" He looked away, "not even for a second!"

"The way you behave with me around them, it seems to me that you are jealous."

"Shut up!"

You woke up to the bell ringing, which indicates it is time to start your afternoon classes.

"Wha-" you then saw Bakugo, "Hey, Bakugo."

"Huh? Oh hey," his face softened to see you, "c'mon, idiot, let's get to class."

He grabbed your wrist and Todoroki grabbed your other wrist. They both stood up, glaring at each other.

"I'm the one who brought them here, so let me walk them back." Todoroki said.

"Shut your mouth, Half-and-Half." Bakugo glared.

"Guys, how 'bout you just walk with me- both of you." You tried to stop and you knew you were gunna be late for class. "One of you on my left side and the other on the right. Fair?"

They both looked away, "fine," they said in unison.

"Good."

As you guys calmed down, you all ran to class. As you arrived everyone was talking and Mr. Aizawa was not there yet. You were grateful to be back to class (sort of).

The lesson was over and you headed to your locker area. Mr. Aizawa then stopped you for a moment.

"Y/N, you have a moment?" He asked.

"Yes, of course." You were worried if it  was about Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Your parents called," he said, your heart stopped for a second, "and they said that they want to move you into the dormitory building for the school year. Do you have some time after school to set up your dorm?"

"Yeah, I think so." You said, "you want it finished today?"

"If possible, yes, that would be great."

"Okay sure thing," and he was off.

You finished packing your bag for home, and Bakugo walked to you, "I heard what Mr. Aizawa said, you need any help with the dorm?"

"Umm, yes that would be wonderful," you said, "I just need a vehicle to move some boxes."

"We're gunna use my car," he said, "you wanna start doing it now or..."

"You can come over and help if you'd like." You told him.

"Yeah, sure, uh... great!" He said, "so we gunna walk-"

"Oh, if it's alright," you never asked to borrow someone's car, you never trusted yourself, "can we use your car to drive to my place? We need it for some of the boxes."

"Oh, yeah, sure."

A/N: sorry I haven't updated it for a while. I have a lot of projects now and I want to finish them soon. I hope you like this, and umm, yeah. Luv ya ChibiCakes🥰