Katsuki's gone

Regular POV

"Are they awake?" A voice said.

"They're moving," another said, "they must be awake!"

You moved in your hospital bed, "Katsuki?"

"No, Y/n." A hand stroked your hair back, "it's me, your brothers, your classmates are here as well."

"Help me up," you raised your head. And opened your eyes.

"Slow down, shrimp," Kovu laid you back down, "we'll explain what happened."

A/N: btw, if ur wondering why Kovu always calls you shrimp. It's because you're pretty small compared to your brothers, like a shrimp. And you reminded Kovu of his favourite food. *ahem*

Your classmates had told you what had happened. Apparently, you used a lot of energy. And you were overwhelmed by everything that suddenly you passed out.  Deku was in the other bed beside you, filling in some parts.

"Kota, is he alright?" You asked.

"Yes, he is."

You gave a breath of relief, "good." You looked at your brothers, "Do our parents know about me?"

"No," Drexler said, "we wanted to keep it a secret. They'll go crazy if they found out about your condition. Kirishima, contacted me, letting us now about you."

"Oh," you smiled at Kirishima, "thank you."

"No problem," He gave a thumbs up.

Then your classmates started to chat about whether or not they should save Katsuki.

"I'm going," Kirishima said.

"Me as well," Todoroki agreed.

"If you're going, I will as well," Momo held on to his arm. You rolled your eyes.

"I, too, will go with you," Iida said.

"I'm going with all of you," he looked at you, "Y/n?"

"Of course, I'm going," you said, "he is my boyfriend after all." You sent a smirk towards Todoroki.

Mina laughed with joy, "OMG! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

Kovu, and Drexler just raised their eyebrows and smiled.

"I guess, I'll see you around, shrimp," Kovu said, "if you need someone's personal info, just tell us."

You smiled, "yeah."

Your brothers left, and Deku asked, "Y/n, what's your brothers quirk?"

"Blood control, if they get some of your blood, even just a drop, they can find out your personal information, and they can control your body, and vocal cords. There is a time limit though. If they get one drop of blood, they can use you for about ten minutes."

Deku suddenly took notes and you laughed.

Fast forward...

You were finally out of the hospital, and you, Kirishima, Todoroki, Momo, and Deku were all going. They said everyone had to have a disguise. Everyone got theirs, and yours was a purple wig with pigtails, and huge bows. Your outfit was shaped like a black bikini with fishnets.

Momo helped you pick out the disguise. You tried to be nice since she was helping you found Katsuki. But you still didn't forgive her, even though you're over Todoroki. "You look amazing!" Momo yelled.

"Okay, quiet down!" You smiled a bit, "but don't you think this is too revealing?"

"Bah! That's nonsense!"

Easy for you to say, you thought, your hero costume shows your breasts!

You guys walked out and Everyone blushed at the sight of you and Momo. "You look..." Deku started, you raised a brow, "different! But it's a good different!"

"Thank you," you said. You guys walked through the city streets. "Don't cause too much of distraction. And act normal."

"Defy normal," Kirishima asked.

You rolled your eyes and punched him on the shoulder playfully. You guys walked to the streets and finally got there.

Deku set up a game plan. You and everyone hid behind some debris, so you guys wouldn't get caught. You would occasionally look back. You saw Katsuki and the other villains. You started to shake.

"Y/n? Y/n, you okay?" Momo said, you snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, just zoned out."

"Y/n, would it be alright if you can use your wind quirk to keep us suspended in the air? You will be on Kirishima's back if that's alright," Deku asked you. You only nodded. "And since Kacchan is your boyfriend, you're the only person he trusts. So, you should be the one to yell out his name and get him to hang on to you." You nodded again.

Everyone got into position quietly. You got on Kirishima's back, "Don't fall," he said.

"I won't."

Todoroki looked at you and gave a reassuring smile. You couldn't help but smiled back. It was like the first day of school.

You shut your eyes and you guys were already high in the air. "Y/n! Now!" Deku said.

You activated your wind quirk to support everyone. Then you called out, "Katsuki!" You caught a glimpse of him looking up at you, he grinned. He shot up into the air, off the building and grabbed your hand.

"Hey, teddy bear," he smiled at you, "you look... awfully hot."

"Thank you," you smiled back. His hand was warm. And he still had that lingering burnt caramel smell.

You guys finally landed on a sidewalk, you jumped off of Kirishima and gave Katsuki a hug bear hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and held you close. He tucked his head oh your shoulder. You had your arms wrapped around his neck. You kissed his jawline.

"So, very manly," Kirishima wiped a tear.

You broke the hug and looked at everyone else. Deku, Iida, and Kirishima were smiling. Momo and Todoroki stood off to the side.

"All of you helped?" Katsuki asked. They all nodded, "Uh, thanks, I guess."

"Thank you as well," you smiled.

The heroes suddenly found you guys and everyone had to back to the hospital.

A/N: I hoped you like this story! If I made any mistakes, please tell. Thank you! Luv ya ChibiCakes!