Unexpected

ZACH P.O.V.
It's already annoying!Really!Sasha's father who arrived earlier won't stop apologizing as I send them off. Sasha seems happy. But wait isn't dad supposed to be apologizing to us?!Oh right,he's busy apologizing to mom instead of apologizing to me and Star. Speaking of my mate,I should finish work so that I can go back to her.

I watched Sasha and her father drive away before making my way to my office but I was stopped by a group of crying kids.

"T-t-he Lu-luna!"a little girl stuttered while crying. I knelt down on her level.

"What about the luna?"Star?

"Alpha,the luna was kidnapped by bad guys!"The color drained from my face. I mindlinked my beta,Luke, to gather our warriors and meet me out front.

"Where was she kidnapped?"I said rather harshly that she stepped back but I don't care,Star was kidnapped but isn't that a little weird,she's a hybrid afterall.

"The clearing where the pack border ends."A young boy answered. I nodded and ran out front to meet my beta. I told them the place and we all shifted and upon arriving,the smell was obvious,the horrible smell that belongs to rogues! They didn't pass the line border that's why they weren't detected. Shit!

"Luke continue the search for Star. I need to talk to my dad to see if he knows something that might help."Luke agreed and I ran back to the pack house and shifted after finding a boxer at the backyard. Sasha was waiting for me who was by the way looking so happy that I want to rip her lips off of her face.

"Zach,I just saw Star in my visions again that's why I came back."she said happily. She noticed my expression and removed her smile and muttered a sorry."So what I saw was Star in a clearing and that vision I saw before I met you was the same. She's in danger Zach,I saw a black aura behind her.I also saw your dad."she said seriously this time.

"She's already in danger. Your warning was too late."I said and proceeded behind the pack house where our house was. Dad was sitting in his rocking chair at the porch. He stood up when he saw my state.

"Son what's wrong?"his face is worried.

"Dad the rogues took my mate!"

"What?!"

"They took her!I need your help,when you were Alpha before,you mentioned their base before,Dad I need the information now."my dad nodded and led me inside.

Hang on Star. We're coming to get you.

VENUS P.O.V
I faked coughed when the guy from before kicked my stomach once again,they can't find out that I'm a hybrid,who knows what they'll do.

"Jack that's enough!She's just human,we still need her!"a woman suddenly said as I heard the door close. They took me to some kind of a basement,I didn't see much because they covered my eyes but I did smell wood. Maybe a house?

"Mom what are you doing?"the guy asked when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up and was shocked by the woman in front of me,my mother. She looks like she just came out of the pictures. Of course she didn't notice my shock gaze but instead she helped me up while I pretended to clutch my stomach which was kicked several times.

"I'm going to have tea with this beautiful woman. She won't harm me. Won't you dear?"she directed the question at me,I just nodded but my gaze was on my step-brother. I'm glad he didn't rape me.

My mother directed me out of the "basement" and when we came out,we came face to face to a normal kitchen but I just had a glimpse before I was directed outside where everything that can be seen is just trees. She led me to some kind of an internal courtyard. It has an retractable roofing system,it's an all-weather hideaway,rain or shine. There are four tactile rattan seats and a solid-bronze Thai rain drums as a table in the middle. She sat me at one of the rattan seats and sat in front of me.

"Now why don't we have a chat while we wait for tomorrow to parade you in front of your pack."she said but I didn't care. I was busy looking at her,looking at the woman who gave birth to me,the one who went crazy because of me. I don't know if I should be happy or what.