My Dying Papa

"Mr. McDaniel,someone named Venus want's to see you.Should I send her in?"a woman said through an intercom. The old man looked at it in surprise.

"Yes please."he replied and waited hopefully. A moment later, the door opened and a girl in hoods and sunglasses entered.She removed it and there stood the most beautiful girl he have ever seen. He stood up.

"Venus?Is that really you?"

"Papa?"Venus asked as she looked at the old man in front of her.

They hugged and the old man cried in delight.

"Papa what happened to you?You look......aged. Werewolves don't reach this age for a very very long time."Venus exclaimed as they sat down.

"Well,you weren't the only one experimented at,eventually,it killed my wolf."he said in remorse. Venus felt sad for him."But now that you're here,I can go. Even though you're not my true daughter,you're the only one that I can have as my heir to this empire that I built."

"Papa please,I don't want to talk about this. You make me sound like a gold-digger."They both laughed."But aren't you gonna ask where I've been?"

"Oh Venus,I know exactly where you've been. Afterall,I requested Mrs. Song to take care of you when she saw you.Darling,don't think that I've left you alone,it was just a test and I trully waited for you."Venus smiled in understanding.

After that,Venus lived together with him,taking care of him and his empire that blossomed under her care and eventually,it was handed to her. McDaniel enterprise became McDaniel Empire but Venus kept her identity a secret and was known as the Young Mistress. But Venus' top priority is still her papa.

They did everything that the old man wants,from skiing to flying and many more. The old man also helped Venus to get rid of her stage fright. Venus made sure he does all his wish but his last wish was the thing that she can't fulfill,to watch her get married to someone. She confessed that her mate found her and then the activities that happened next. The old man was angry.

Eventually in the following year,the old man died around November and Venus was once again left alone but this time she was happy that her papa left happy.

Warren D. McDaniel,a loving father and amazing man,we love you papa.