Encounter in the Woods

ZACH P.O.V.
I was too excited that I found my mate that I forgot about Jessica. She went away for vacation for a week but now she's back. I always thought that she'd let me go when I find my mate but no,I was hoping for just a dream.

I'm pretty much feeling bad right now. With Jessica putting herself all over me all the time,I bet it's hurting her worse so I try to stay away from Jessica when I have the chance. Mom can't do anything either.

"You better not go back to that bitch. I'm more prettier than her so suck it up."Jessica said. I rolled my eyes. I forgot that she only saw Star in her hoods and sunglasses.

"Where are you going?"she asked when I stood up. Away from you.

"Out for a run."I quickly walked out the door,shifted to my black wolf and ran before she could follow.

"You should have died 5 years ago on that silver bullet than let our mate suffer now!"Blake growled on my head. He's angry because I won't say what I truly want to Jessica. I just think that it's no use.

"I'm sorry okay?"Blake didn't say anything anymore. I stopped over a lake and lied down,closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard paws,the scent is familiar. I stood up and there before my eyes is a beautiful white wolf. Her fur shimmering as she moves. She sniffed and a low growl escaped from her. I shifted to my human form,wearing only boxers.

"Star,can we talk?"I tried asking. She growled again but shifted anyway. She was wearing a white short and green bra. Sexy.

"What do you want?"she said as she took three steps away from me.

"Look,I just want to apologize. I totally forgot about Jessica. I'm kind of tied down to her."she scoffed.

"Yeah I heard your story from your beta girl but keep your sex life to a minimum would you,I hope that once I leave this place,I won't be able to feel it anymore."What?

"You're leaving?"I asked in disappointment.

"Yes but not before something. Goodbye mate."she said and shifted before quickly disappearing in the trees.

"This all your fault!It's worse enough than we can't be with her but now we won't be able to see her?!"Blake growled. I stayed quiet. Unable to accept the fact that she's leaving.

"I give you the liberty to shift but I won't talk to you!I make the conversation! This is your punishment!"Blake said and blocked me. I couldn't care anymore,my mate is leaving.

I stayed in the woods all night,remorsing. The next morning,I went straight to school after grabbing a change hoping to see her but nothing prepared me to what I am seeing now.

My mate came to school wearing jeans and a tube only. She arrived with Nicky and Cornelia. I wonder how she got over the crowd fear that she has. Blake growled when almost all the men that they pass looked at her and I couldn't do anything. And after all of this,she's leaving.