Another Chance

VENUS P.O.V.
The next morning,Zach dropped by and brought breakfast with blood. We took it to the living room and chatted. He ate while I just sipped blood then the topic came.

"Can I ask you a question Star?"he asked suddenly. I nodded."Will you give me another chance?"that took me by surprise.

"I-I.....don't know Zach."we stayed silent after that,an awkward silence until I stood up.

"I have to go,I need to do my christmas shopping."he smiled and stood up.

"Want me to go with you?"he offered.

"If you don't mind."I can't reject him after a moment ago.

"Not at all."

I changed to jeans and shirt then grabbed a pair of leather heel then we were off. We just went to Mrs. Songs mall. Just as I expected,I gained attention again.

"OMG she's gorgeous!,Too bad she's taken. Hmmm.... Delicious,They look cute together with their matching color......"Color? I looked at Zach,he was wearing a black shirt and so was I. I smiled.

"How many are you in the pack?"I asked as I looked through a box of chocolates of different types.

"1112,excluding me,why?"

"Just asking."I called over the saleslady."Hi,can you wrap 1112 boxes of this?"she looked surprise and so was Zach.

"Ah yes ma'am. Would you like to choose the wrapper?"she asked still surprised. I shook my head and she left.

"You're kidding right?"Zach asked in disbelief.

"No."I grabbed another box for myself then suddenly turned to Zach. I bumped into his hard chest. He smells good. "No ones allergic to chocolate on your pack right?"he laughed and shook his head."Good."we continued shopping.

He left after he helped me with the shopping bags to my house. He hasn't changed has he?Still the goody goody Zach. I love that about him. Love?I shook my head and smiled. Here we go again. My phone rang.

"Brena?"

"Ma'am I'm sorry to bother you but your fathers lawyer came a while ago,he wants to speak with you. I figured it might be important."There's still at least 3 weeks before the christmas party. I'll come back as soon as I settle things over there at New York.

"Call him and tell him that I'll meet him tomorrow morning."I hanged up.

I didn't bother changing and just grabbed my bag and the chocolates,for the ride, before exiting the house. Once I was in my car,I remembered Zach. My conscience and not to admit but my heart as well is telling me to tell him that I'm leaving for a while. I sighed and drove to the pack house.

Jessica was playing with some kids in the front lawn as I got out of my car. She saw me and waddled over.

"Hey,what are you doing here?"she asked.I looked at the kids behind her and then at her,she blushed."Training."she just said and I laughed.

"Just came to see Zach,I'm driving to New York for a while."

"Oh,well I think Zach is in his office."she said."Have a safe trip."she called after me when I was at the door.

I knocked at the door in Zach's office. I heard him say come in and opened the door just in time to see a girl kiss his cheeks. A needle stabbed my heart and did I just hear it break?

"So you let me in just to see you get kissed by someone?"I asked as I crossed my arms. He looked at me,smiling,not a hint of guilt or whatsoever and he asked for a second chance?

"Star meet my cousin,Angela,Angela this is Venus Star,my mate."he introduced. Angela came running in front of me,looking excited. She has a black hair and dark blue eyes just like Zach and I also noticed that she's just a teen.

"OMG!You're so beautiful!"Angela said and I gave her a small smile then looked at Zach.

"Are you sure she's not your sister?You have the same eyes."He laughed.

"My dad has a twin."Oh,okay. After a while and a picture,Angela left.

"You jealous a while ago?"Zach asked,smirking. If vampires can blush,my face would be the color of blood.

"No way."my voice gave away. Told you I was bad at lying.

"I told you before Star,you're a bad lier."he said and trapped me on the wall with his hand on either side of me. He leaned down and kissed my neck. Feels good that I almost moaned.

"Star give me another chance please?"he asked as he buried himself in my hair. I shook my head,afraid that when I speak,it would be a yes.

"Pretty please?"he asked again then trailed kisses on my neck down to my shoulder. Can't take it anymore.

"Fine,fine."I said in surrender and he crushed his lips unto mine. No fair that he used this tactic but damn it feels so good. I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. Sparks are going crazy all over my body. We stopped and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"That was amazing but I said I'd give you another chance not kiss me."I said and he chuckled.

"So why did you come?"he asked as he snaked his hand around my waist. Is this what he meant by another chance?I sighed,whether from happiness or from disappointed from leaving.

"I have to go back to New York for a while."his face fell."I'll be back immediately."I said quickly and he smiled then kissed me again. We're being too forward aren't we?Whatever.