Chapter 27-I'm Okay.

AES: Grab some snacks. This is a crazy one.

Ashley POV-Present

"You're first, Willy. Tell the truth, or I'll shoot you. Which one?"

Will's eyes glazed over with rage. "Fuck you." He muttered.

I placed the cocked gun to his temple before stomping hard on his injured foot. He grunted in pain.

I tied him up as soon as he sat down. There's nothing like threatening a guy to shoot his kneecaps with a loaded gun to get him to comply with my demands.

"Aht aht, Willy. Everyone is required to participate, and I have more bullets than people in this room, so choose wisely."

"T-Truth." Will gritted through his teeth.

"Excellent choice. Have you slept with all three of us within the last year?"

His bloodshot eyes peered around the room. He nodded pitifully, looking down to the ground.

"Oh no, Willy. Say it with confidence!" I placed the barrel on his kneecap. "Within the last year, did you fuck all three of us?" I demanded.

"Yes!" Will shouted. "But don't act fucking innocent. You knew I was married. I just wanted to fuck you on the side and use you to spy on my wife. And Sean and I have messed around since college. Don't blame me! You and Sean both knew!" His eyes cut over to Sean, who looked defeated.

Raising a brow, I removed my weapon." That may be true, but you said you hadn't touched Nisa in years. While I waited to replace Nisa, you told me you were only messing with me. You promised you'd get rid of Nisa for me!"

Will's head shook before he darkly chuckled. "Well, if you believed that, you're as dumb as you look." He peered up at me, "I wouldn't leave my wife for a crazy redneck with an inflated ego-"

I pistol-whipped him before he finished. Blood sprayed all over the couch. He started coughing before spitting out a tooth.

"I've heard enough from you," I growled. Walking over to Sean. I removed the scarf from his mouth." You know the rules. Which one?"

Sean anxiously looked at the weapon in my hand and then at Will. "Truth."

I nodded." Did you know about me? Did you know about my relation to Nisa?"

"Will told me he was sleeping with someone from Nisa's job. Will and I slept around a lot." Sean frowned. "I had no clue it was you." He looked over at Nisa. "I'm so sorry, Nisa. You didn't deserve any of this."

Following Sean's gaze, I noticed Nisa had a calm face. She stares in a catatonic-like state at the front door. I carefully walked over to her, assessing the beginning I've obsessed with over the last two years. I carefully removed the scarf from her mouth as she stared at the door. Her eyes were on the brink of tears, but no one fell down her face.

"Truth or-"

"Truth," Nisa interrupted. Her gaze turned sharply to me with unhinged fury. A cold chill ran down my spine, and for a second, I forgot she was tied up, and I held the gun. "I'm tired of the games. Ask your damn questions."

"Aww, boss lady, don't be so angry," I pouted." I understand how you feel..." I walked over to Will's hunched-over body and raised him to look at me. "Being betrayed by the man you loved," I scowled down at him, looking back at her. "But there's one thing I know. Even though you let a man like Will walk all over you, embarrass you, beat you..."

Nisa and Sean looked surprised at my revelation. "Come on, Nisa, I saw the scars. As a survivor of abuse, I know the signs. You've been extra jumpy lately-"