Chapter 23.-It's Over.

AES
Please be advised of the strong mature language below.
I've been slacking on my warnings. (My bad)

Will's POV

"Where are you, Willy?"

"LiLi, I told you. Sean called me away for a job in Rock Hill. I will return in the next couple of weeks." I calmly lied.

Sean bought out my share of the company and fired me. My so-called friend knew I wouldn't turn down a large lump sum of money due to my current financial issues. It just proves to me that I can trust no one. Soon everyone around you will use you. That's why I always look out for myself.

I may have forgotten to mention the arrogant nigga, who takes monthly STD tests. Several weeks ago, a couple of days after I bombed NiNi's meeting, Sean tested positive for herpes. His stuck-up ass was understandably pissed at me because we had sex that night. He said I was the 'last person he fucked', so he knows it's from me.

A few irritated bumps appeared around my crotch recently, but I didn't have any symptoms. A few months ago, my aftershave messed up my skin and made me lose some hair around my face. I blamed the flu-like symptoms on the product, but I was wrong.  

Whatever.

I didn't mean to fuck him knowing I had herpes. I may have picked it up while in Paris. I don't know. Who cares? That's not important. It wasn't my fault. It was because of Nisa. I was so pissed. The dumb bitch fucked up our marriage getting pregnant by that cracker.

I had it all planned out.

The night Nisa and I fought, I called Nisa's mom and told her I needed help with her daughter. I made up some bullshit story that I was concerned about NiNi's mental health, and I needed her mother, Naomi Matthews, to help bring her home. It was simple.

I received details of my wife's doctor's appointment and knew her little lovesick puppy would be there. The plan was to ambush Nisa with her mother as a witness to the affair. Nisa was supposed to be so embarrassed that she would tuck her tail between her legs and come crawling back to me.

Then Nisa got pregnant.

I didn't take into consideration the reason why Nisa went to see her gynecologist. She's always been arrogant like Sean in that regard. But the pregnancy changed things. She was supposed to have my kids. I wasn't ready, so I secretly slipped on a condom during our last sexual encounter. But Nisa was supposed to wait for me! She ruins everything! Now she's trying to leave me with a Wiseman's baby in her womb, and I have nothing to show for all the hard work I invested into this relationship. I growled out loud at my thoughts.

"Hellooooo, Willy? Are you listening to me?" my main side chick, LiLi, whined in my ear.

"What!?" I snapped at her. This bitch is getting on my nerves too. I've been meaning to break things off with her months ago. In recent months, LiLi has proven just how useless she is.

She sucks pretty damn well, though.

"I'm sorry, Willy, I just miss you, and I had some important news to tell-"

"Do you know where my wife is?" I interrupted her ramblings. "She refuses to come back home, and I can't call her without some lawyer or strange men popping up threatening me to sign the divorce papers."

"N-No, um, I haven't heard anything. But um, why won't you sign the papers, Willy?" LiLi questioned, causing me to snarl.

"Listen to me, don't worry about my moves. We need to stick to the original agreement. Do you want to make Big Willy mad?" I scolded her. Crazy girl loves the way I talk to her.