🎶Philza Minecraft~ re caps- the stor-ey~🎶

~Oh my GOD! I forgot to post this yesterday smh... sorry about that. Anyways- also! If you need a refresher for anything that's happened thus far in the story, you get it in this chapter :) (from Phil's pov though so it's not all of it but most of it.)

________________________________________________________________________________

"How do you know which way we're going?" Freddy asks as the three of them ride their horses out of a forest and into some plains, following an unmarked path.

"You see the sun?" Phil asks, looking up at the sun that sat at just past noon.

"Yeah." Freddy says, looking up along with Aimsey, letting their two horses follow Phil's

"You know how it rises in the East and sets in West?" Phil says.

"Oh yeah, and people figure out North and South from that, don't they?" Freddy says, perking up, hoping he's correct.

"Exactly." Phil says.

"But how do you know if it's rising or setting when it's like that?" Aimsey asks, looking away from the sky and back at Phil. (I just now noticed that they may have potentially been looking directly at the sun... whoops)

"It's hard to explain..." Phil says, thinking for a second and placing a hand on his chin. "It becomes easier to tell as you study it more I guess."

"Makes sense." Aimsey says.

"So, Phil. Tell us more about yourself." Freddy says. "Were you born in the DreamSMP? Did you stumble across it? Did you found it?"

Phil chuckles lightly. "I'm not originally from the The Lands. No one there is; it's a fairly recently brought up kingdom.

"I stumbled into The Lands pretty soon after it was officially made into a kingdom. It was originally only temporary seeing as I had three kids and a grandson at that point, we just needed a place to settle before we found our official place to stay."

"Wait- you're a grandfather?" Freddy asks, flabbergasted. (Haha "fancy" word moment)

"Not biologically, but yes." Phil says, chuckling again. "My oldest son, also adopted, adopted a young fox hybrid when he was only 17 and managed to keep it a secret until we settled in The Lands.

"Anyways. Then that same eldest son talked my, at the time, youngest, and only biological, son into creating a state within The Lands which set off a war. Then there was an election for president and they lost at the last second and were banished from that state by the new president.

"Then they started a revolution with my other son, and at this point I had adopted my current youngest son, which led to my eldest having to be killed by me." Phil pauses for a second, taking a moment to block that visual memory out of his head.

He takes a deep, calming breath before continuing. "Right before that he had blown up half the state, it's called L'Manburg by the way, while the festival had been starting. Then the president had a heart attack from drinking too much and his younger brother became president.

"That younger brother is also my two youngest's best friend so that's nice. Then my second oldest moved far away from The Lands where he could be at peace. Then him, I, and the overall ruler and founder of The Lands got together and tried to end the never ending cycle of L'Manburg tragedy by blowing up the entire state and setting several withers loose.

"Then my second youngest was exiled and had to be taken far far away to survive on his own on an island in the middle of nowhere. Then the overall ruler of The Lands, Dream, his two best friends betrayed him and took most of his memory away and dropped him in the woods not far from where my second oldest, Techno, lives.

"So Techno found him and helped get his memory back and then they started dating even though they hated each other. Then there was a mini war to imprison the people to did that to Dream because they wanted power all to themselves.

"Then the president held a festival and remarkably, nothing went horribly wrong. My eldest was brought back to life right before the festival, he was a ghost for a long while, by Dream who can apparently bring people back to life. Oh yeah, and before the second revolution, Dream, Techno, and I were being hunted for blowing up a whole nation and my very youngest was a traitor in that sense but all was well with that in the end.

"Then Techno and Dream found a young cat hybrid in the woods near their cabin and adopted her at some point. Then my eldest betrayed everyone and blew up the place again at another festival, this time with the help of... well... me and some random wolf hybrid he'd met somewhere.

"So my eldest died that time. Actually died, didn't come back as a ghost and was never brought back to life..." Phil pauses as it actually sinks in (it's currently actually sinking in that there will be no more Wilbur content in this story and I'm sad now).

"Anyways-" Phil says, shaking the thought from his head. "Then these creatures started trying to take over the place but we were somehow able to stop that. Then Dream lost his memory again somehow, I haven't been filled in on the details of that but yeah... that's pretty much it so far..." Phil says, trailing off. "That's pretty much all you need to know, my life before joining The Lands was nice but rough so, it's not as interesting." He adds, not wanting to bring up his late wife.

Freddy and Aimsey were speechless riding along behind the older male.

"It's crazy how that all happened within four years..." Phil says.

"Four years?! All that happened in four years?!" Freddy and Aimsey both say in utter shock.

"Life moves faster than you'd expect." Phil says.

________________________________________________________________________________

~back story and recap from Phil. Idk if four years is accurate? I think the DreamSMP started over three years ago so all this would've happened within four-ish years? Idk book time is weird and doesn't correlate with irl time at all and also makes no fuckin sense but it is what it is am I right B) anyways... hope you enjoyed:)