Wholesome Shower Tings

~Aye yo? Smexy shower time? ALSO! At the end of this part there will be photos of the finished Dark doll:) he's a bit creepy but if you'd like to see what I imagine him looking like, check it out:) TW->smut (very one perspectively immersed)

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream casually leans his cheek against the wall of the shower, doing his best to relax around Techno's fingers. (This takes place early morning, day of the ball)

Techno runs soothing fingers through the blonde's hair while his other hand works him open, peppering light kisses along Dream's shoulders.

Dream bites down on his lip, letting his eyes fall closed as the warm water starts creating steam around them.

Techno kisses along his jaw, stretching him further. Their lips brush against each other as Dream lets his mouth fall open at the feeling.

"Beautiful." Techno whispers into his love's mouth, flicking his tongue quickly over Dream's parted lips.

Dream hums, scrunching his eyes closed as Techno starts curling his fingers inside him. (Yes. The door is locked)

"That feel good?" Techno asks in a hushed voice, uncurling and recurling his fingers.

Dream nods, not trusting himself to not answer loudly.

Dream can't see it, with his eyes closed, but he can tell that Techno smiles, leaning his own body back and off of his.

Dream starts to move his hips at Techno's stillness, wanting some kind of  friction.

Techno lets him, but doesn't give Dream what he's really wanting, just keeping his hand still for Dream to use in the mean time.

"Mmm, Techno-" Dream cuts his whispered pleading off with a hand over his own mouth, stopping what was soon to be moans that would be heard through the walls.

Techno laughs lightly at Dream's inability to control his noises; it was simultaneously cute and hot.

Techno places his free hand on Dream's hip, stopping the other from his movements.

Before pulling his fingers out, he makes sure Dream's sufficiently stretched.

Dream lets out a whine of complaint at the slow exit and subsequent emptiness.

The blonde pushes his hips back towards the hybrid, trying to fulfill the loss of friction.

He doesn't have to wait too long before a more singular mass (mass?🤨) presses against him, causing him to push back again.

Techno places his hand back on Dream's hip, grounding the other and slowly pushing him back against the wall.

Dream places his hands on either side of his own chest, against the wall, bracing himself so he didn't press his face too harshly into said wall.

Speaking of pressing into things, Techno was slowly pushing himself into Dream, being gentle with his pace.

Dream lets out a low hum, looking over his shoulder at Techno who was focused on what he was doing.

When Techno did glance up at Dream, he paused, as if in shock at what he was seeing.

"What?" Dream asks, confused.

"Nothing. You're just pretty." Techno says, pressing the rest of the way in, and breaking the eye contact to rub a hand along Dream's lower back.

Dream blushes harder than he was before, and presses his cheek back against the wall, unable to stop the smile that spreads across his face.