All around me are FamIlIaR FacEs!

~E... It's Easter my dudes. Candy time. Also my cat was playing with one of the plastic eggs and it was cute as hell so I'll insert a picture from like three years ago of her and an egg. TW->minor injury description right at the end (last paragraph)

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Maybe introducing him to everyone slowly and explaining how he knows them will help." Toua suggests, sitting on the counter while Techno washes the dishes.

"And just go about our days normally." Techno continues the train of thought.

"Yeah." Toua says. "Get his brain reintroduced to the normal it new before."

"Makes sense. Can you move your tail, I'm trying real hard now to spray it but it's getting difficult." Techno says, referring to Toua's tail that was hanging slightly over the edge of the sink bowl.

Toua grabs her tail and placed it in her lap with both her hands.

There's a silence, a nice silence, that falls between the two as Techno finishes the dishes and puts them on a drying mat to dry. (Because that's what a drying mat is for...)

"Do you think he'll get his memory back this time?" Toua asks, fiddling with the hairs on her tail.

"Maybe not fully." Techno says, leaning against the counter in front of the sink. "Before we got his memory back last time he was pretty okay... he didn't know everything he did before but he knew some things. And I think it did help that we just went about our days somewhat normally."

"Mmm." Toua hums in response.

"We'll figure it out. Don't worry." Techno says, seeing the worry in the way Toua held herself.

Toua nods, not really believing but wanting to.

~~~

"Where are we going?" Dream asks as he Techno and Toua walk through the town square with purpose.

"The prison. This will hopefully help with your memory." Techno says, trepidation in his voice.

"The prison? There's a prison? And something I know is there?" Dream asks shocked-ly. (It's a word now, don't deny it. I'm watching you.)

"Yes. These people you're about to see did bad things to y-... they did bad things but they were a big part of your life before so..." Techno says, hate lacing his tone.

"What did they do?" Dream asks, leaning his body more into the side of the piglin hybrid he was walking next to.

"We don't need to get into that right now. Just know it's a bit similar to what's happening now." Techno says, pushing Dream away enough that he wasn't affecting Techno's walking.

"Okay." Dream says, taking a deep breath of fresh air as they approach a huge dark building.

They enter the building and they're met with another familiar face behind a desk on the other side of a huge open room.

"Hey, guys!" The person says. "What can I do for yuh?" The ask, standing from their chair and placing their hands on their hips playfully.

"We're here to see Sapnap and George." Techno says in a monotone voice.

Dream flinches at the string familiarity of the two names. Why are they sooooooo familiar?

"Okay." The new person says, handing a clipboard with a piece of paper on it and a pen to Techno who signs at the bottom.

"Can I go in first then they come in?" Techno asks.

"Oh- sure." The person says, clearly shocked by Techno's question.

"You two stay here. Karl will come get you once things are sorted." Techno says before the person named Karl leads him away to a door off to the side of the room.

~~~

Dream looks around, admiring the well built prison hallways they walked through. He was holding Toua's hand, well she was holding his because he'd stopped several times to look at the detail in this seemingly empty place.

Once they entered a decontamination type of room, they walked into another hallways but this one had noise coming from somewhere within.

He could see Techno leaning against one of the walls in front of a cell, way down the hallway.

Techno looks up and sees them walking towards him. He pushes himself off of the wall and walks towards them.

"Thank you, Karl." Techno says with a nod to the man in armor who then leaves the hallway.

Techno waits a few seconds before turning back to Dream.

"The one on the let is Sapnap, and the one on the right is George. You grew up with them, you knew them long before you knew me, and they were your best friends. This thing that they did to get them here involved turning against you and harming you in the process." Techno says. "Just as a briefing before you talk to them. We'll be here the whole time and if you want ti leave just say so, okay?" He adds.

Dream nods, taking in the information before stepping forwards and standing between the two cells, not yet looking at their inhabitants.

When he does look he almost regrets it. The guy in the left, Sapnap, was wearing a white t-shirt with black sleeves and black pants while the guy on the right, George, wore a blue shirt and darker blue pants. (Are the darker blue or brown? I can't remember and do not wish to research:))

The part that made Dream almost regret was that both of them were shackled at the wrists and feet to a chain that permitted them to move only far enough to go from bed to bathroom area, which wasn't a very large amount of space.

"I- what?" Dream asks, looking at the shackles that left red marks on the skin beneath them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ahhhhhhhh I got new wigs the other day and I love them. I don't have any pictures without my face in them and I don't feel comfortable showing my face just yet soooo deal with it. But they're both half and half, one being red and black, the other being pink and purple. They're Foxglove and Hottopic on lush wigs.com (that's where I get all my wigs if your interested) anyways. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry to leave it on a but of a cliffhanger but we reached the loose 1000 word limit of each chapter soooooooooooooo. Yeah

There's little bab and her egg (four/three years ago don't really remember) :)