They're not(?) brothers, your honor.(?)

~brrrrrr TW-> slight feelings of panic/uncomfortable-ness

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream freezes, causing Foolish to stop what he's saying mid-sentence.

"Wha- what's... going on?" Foolish asks, nervously looking over at Toua who was lounging on the other couch, reading one of Techno's books.

Toua gives him nothing but a shrug, basically saying she couldn't help him, but does show some concern for the masked man who still say frozen in place.

"Dream?" Foolish asks, honestly pretty scared at the given moment.

"Why do I feel angry towards you?" Dream asks in an almost accusatory tone.

"Umm... I- I don't- k-k-k-know..." Foolish says, voice shaking.

Dream doesn't know what to think of this feeling he had suddenly gotten as Foolish had started telling him about their time living together. It wasn't like one he had gotten from others he'd met- well... other than Sapnap and George which only made the feeling worse.

Dream isn't looking at Foolish, rather over the younger's shoulder which was almost worse in Foolish's eyes because it meant the older couldn't even look at him.

The younger starts to become scared, memories of the last time he'd spoken to Dream coming back; the feeling of unwantedness and being alone.

Toua must have sensed this change in Foolish's demeanor as she had stood up and walked over to Dream, waving her hand in front of his face and kneeling beside the couch and on the other side of Dream than Foolish.

Dream doesn't look away from the wall behind Foolish as he asks, "Why is it the same feeling as with Sapnap and George?"

Toua doesn't immediately respond with words, although wordlessly she snaps her head up and glares as Foolish, a protective look in her eyes. "I'm not sure why." She says through clenched teeth.

Foolish doesn't know what to say, and he definitely doesn't want to move and risk getting pounced on.

He's saved, though, when the front door opens and Techno walks in, stopping when he sees the scene in the living room.

"Okay, what'd he do?" Techno asks, crossing his arms and leaning most of his weight on his right leg.

No one says anything in response, all either not knowing what to say or not wanting to say anything.

"Alright." Techno says, uncrossing his arms and redistributing his weight evenly on each foot (fancy way of saying he stood up straight. Haha 'straight' couldn't be me and I right up top!). "Foolish come with me, you've got some explaining to do." He adds, motioning for the younger to follow him and he reopens the front door and walks out.

Foolish cautiously stands from the couch and slowly walks away, not wanting to make an movements that are too sudden/unpredictable for further fear of being attacked.

He makes it safely to the door and closes it behind him before turning back to see Techno standing with his arms crossed like a body guard, glaring at him.

"What happened?" The hybrid asks in a low voice.

Foolish flinches at the tone in Techno's voice. "I- I- I don't know what I did but a while ago shortly after Puffy had died I ran into Dream and asked him if he'd help me find a place to stay because I couldn't legally live anywhere and I didn't know anyone well enough to ask to stay with them and he got mad at me but he's always kind of been distant towards me and it's like he loathes my existence, which I don't blame him, but it always bothered me and then he said I wasn't his brother and then told me to get lost and I was so confused when he invited me in so easily this time and then just now he realized suddenly, when I was telling him about when we were living together, that he has this somewhat same feeling towards me as he does towards Sapnap and George and I'm scared please don't hate me." The young man says, curling in on himself at the end as a protection mechanism.

Techno just stands there for a second, the new information sinking in, not made any easier by the fast pace Foolish had been talking at.

Technoblade sighs before making up his mind. "Just- go somewhere- go to your room or something or go spend some time in the town while we get things sorted." He says, pushing past the younger and into the house, almost slamming the door behind him.

~~~

Dream was leaning back into the cushions of the couch, arms crossed across his chest, angry pouting. He hated not knowing why he felt the things he felt.

He almost rolled his eyes when Techno came back into the house; ready for the taller to keep more information from him to 'not freak him out'.

Techno sighs, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch next to the masked man.

"I told him to leave for a bit while we talk about what he said." Techno says, fidgeting with his fingers.

"What did he say?" Dream asks in a snappier voice than he'd intended.

"He said that you never really seemed to like him and that the last time you saw each other you'd told him to stay away and that you weren't brothers and never were. He also said that he was surprised when you'd reacted the way you had the other day." Techno says, crossing one leg over the other and running his hands over his face, still taking in the information himself.

"Oh." Dream says distantly. "I guess that explains it."

There's a silence that falls over the three of them. (Toua's still sitting on the floor btw)

Techno puts his arm around Dream and pulls the masked man into his side so that Dream's head is resting on his shoulder.

"I don't like not knowing why." Dream says, staring blankly at the wall.

Techno doesn't say anything, rubbing his hand along Dream's upper arm.

Toua also doesn't say anything, just leaning her head on Dream's knee, tail wrapping around Techno's ankle.

________________________________________________________________________________

~ahhhh family moment!!!! Anyways... sorry for not updating last week... not having motivation to do the things I like to do sucks... anyways... hope you enjoyed :)