Reletivly Quiet

~aye yoooooooo, Royal Ball time😵‍💫👻 (sorry for the long wait, I stopped feeling like a person for a while there 😵‍💫)

________________________________________________________________________________

"So what's the plan?" Foolish asks as the three of them approach the castle, nervously scratching at his elbow.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Techno says, voice monotone and unreadable.

"What?" Foolish asks, confused. Just a few days ago both of them were freaking out about this and all of a sudden Techno's calm?

The, almost adult, teen looks around Techno at Toua who doesn't even look at him, but she looks just as calm as Techno sounds.

"I thought I told you to act normal." Techno says, the three of them starting to ascend the grand staircase leading up to the front doors.

"Right." Foolish says, snapping his gaze forwards, remembering that he couldn't fuck this up. (His mind is saying that to him, I'm not saying that about him here)

He can see Techno nod out of the corner of his eye as they're greeted at the door by a guy with red hair.

"Welcome, welcome. We are so glad you could attend this royal ball." The guy says, a shaky smile on his face. "The ballroom is to the left, then down the first hall to your right. The doors should be open."

Techno nods instead of greeting the man back, and starts walking according to the directions given.

Foolish follows, but not before saying a quick 'thank you' to the red haired guy.

They walk through the halls in silence, passing closed doors until they reach the 'first hall on the right' and turn.

The second door on the left is the one open, spewing orchestral music and a soft chatter from within.

It's now, that Foolish notices he could hear the sounds the whole time they were near the castle, but hadn't realized as his brain was mostly blocking out all outside things, making it seem as though it were eerily silent.

It wasn't much helped by the fact that he couldn't seem to form any thought. It was probably just the stress of the situation, which didn't make it any less weird.

The ballroom was a medium size, very rectangular, with the far end being raised platform with a throne in the middle and lush greenery all along the back wall.

On one side was a small door, well, small for a castle, and on the other was- Sam... playing a huge grand piano. (Let's pretend Sam can canonically play piano very well)

There were small round tables surrounding the dance floor area, and long tables against the wall on which the door they'd entered though was.

The long tables had snacks, finger food, drinks, what have you, while the smaller tables were all set, placemats, plates, silverware, the whole deal.

Each small table also had a center piece of flowers and candles large enough the block your view of the person across from you.

"Hey, Foolish, how are ya, mate?" Phil asks him, snapping him out of his internal dialogue thing.

Apparently their small group had meandered over to Phil's group, or, Phil's group had come over to them, either way, Foolish was completely unaware of this happening until right now.

"I'm alright. How are you?" He asks, a bit of auto pilot taking over as he came out of his thoughts.

"I'm alright." Phil says, raising a small glass, of what seemed to be wine, with his hand gestures.

"Oh- there they are- Over here!" Phil calls out to someone, waving towards the door's direction.

In the doorway, are two people that Foolish has never seen. One of them being rather short, wearing a suit like thing. The other being taller, around his own height, also in a suit thing. Basically both of them were wearing something similar to himself, just different colors and a few different accents.

The two seem to light up a bit when the see where the voice calling them is coming from. They both make their way over to the group.

Well... the group's not much bigger as Foolish notices it was only Phil who they were talking to; Tommy and Ranboo hanging out with Tubbo over at one of the snack tables.

"Hey, Phil." The taller greets the older man, giving him a wave. He then looks at the three of them and gives them a nod in greeting.

"Hey, mate." Phil says. "Glad you two could make it. Let me introduce you to these guys."

"You've already met Toua." Phil says, gesturing to the young hybrid who was practically glued to Techno's side.

Toua doesn't greet them, doesn't make eye contact either. (Which is valid)

"These two are Techno, my second oldest son, Toua's father, and Foolish." Phil continues, gesturing to the two of them respectfully.

"Hi!" The shorter says, excitement lacing their voice.

The taller does another nod, this one more acknowledging.

"And these two and Aimsey and Freddy." Phil finishes the introductions with gesturing to the shorter first, then the taller.

Foolish give a little wave and a smile, Techno just nods.

"Omg, I love your dress. It looks so good." Aimsey says, referring to the dress Techno was wearing.

"Thanks." Techno says, sounding caught off guard.

"Where did you get it? Or did you make it?" Aimsey asks, sounding genuinely intrested.

Techno doesn't answer verbally, just points at Ranboo who was currently being bombarded by a cookie Tommy was trying to make the other eat.

"Ooo... I've gotta have him make me one." Aimsey says, turning back to their conversation.

"I'm not sure where Eret is." Phil says, looking around the room. "If I knew, I'd introduce you guys to him."

"That's the king, right?" Freddy asks, also looking around.

"Correct." Phil says.

"Why's he here?" Techno asks, eyes piercing into the piano player, who should definitely be in jail right now.

Phil visibly swallows, looking at where Techno was looking. "Not sure. I tried asking Skeppy, but he just said 'King's orders'." He says, sounding unsure.

"He is shackled to the floor, I think. I couldn't get a very good look." Phil continues.

Techno huffs, most likely a sound he hadn't meant to make. His ears also do a little wave motion when Foolish looks at where the sound had come from.

"Who is that?" Aimsey asks.

"That's Sam. He's supposed to be in the prison; as a prisoner." Phil says, looking away from the man.

"What's he do?" Freddy asks, a shocked look on his face.

"He's one of the ones who was in on the Dream loosing his memory the first time." Phil says. "Oh- by the way, where is Dream?"

________________________________________________________________________________

~my own head cannon to my own fanfiction: Foolish just now developed a crush on Velvet but doesn't know he's dating Ant (let me know if that should become canon to the RememberAU) Anyways-

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY:) I did some reels over on my Instagram (@ bruhboy_avjb) of both my Dark, and my Techno cosplays, check those out if you'd like:)

Hope you enjoyed:)