Chapter 21

Loki's pov

We come to a stop, where this hatch on the ground is, probably leading to some bunker. The older Loki opens the hatch. I let everyone go down first, before I start going down a bunch of stairs.

I finally get down, looking around the place. It looks like an abandoned bowling alley, with some decorations, and more overgrown plants, everywhere.

In the center of the place is a throne. Maybe for the younger Loki?!

"So, why did you want to return to the TVA so badly, anyway?" The older Loki asks.

I think for a moment. How do I put this without saying I fell for a TVA agent?

"You leave your glorious purpose there?" The guy who looks like Thor asks.

I start walking, admiring the place, and all the decorations they have all over the place "Something like that..." is all I say, getting a little distracted.

There was a bunch of candy canes, bowling pins, chairs, probably a lot of other things, I just couldn't really tell.

Y/n's pov

"Miss Minutes, I need you to remote access to a series of restrictive files from the archives." Renslayer starts.

"Ooh, doggy! On what?" Miss Minutes asks.

"The beginning of time. The founding of the TVA."

"Right away." Miss Minutes goes, flipping through the files on the screen.

"Wait." Sylive says, getting up from her seat, her weapon still in her hand. "What about the end of time?"

"It's just a void." Ravonna shakes her head.

"What if the void isn't the end?" I ask, maybe getting somewhere.

Sylive nods her head "And, what if there's something beyond it?" She adds, and Miss Minutes stops scrolling, looking at Ravonna for permission. She nods her head in response.

She flips the other way now, and a moment later, a file pops up, so she clicks it.

"Hiding in the shadow of the apocalypses obscured me from the TVA because I couldn't create a diverging branch there, right?" Sylive asks, and Ravonna nods her head.

"So if all of this is still being written whatever happens is just a new timeline it would be impossible to start a new nexus event there you could be completely undetected." I said.

"That's it! That's the only place they could be." Ravonna said, nodding her head.

"So how do we get past the Void?" I ask.

Ravonna sighs, shaking her head "I-It's impossible. There's nothing for the TemPad to lock onto, no destination."

"Then we go through it." Sylive and I say in union.

Ravonna looks at me, then Sylive, shaking her head "That's suicide."

"Then I guess my need for you has passed." Sylive says, bringing her weapon in her other hand, getting closer to Ravonna.

"Wait! What about the Void spacecraft?" Miss Minutes asks.

Ravonna raises her brows, looking to Miss Minutes "Yes! The prototype."

"Great. I'll get the file." Miss Minutes says as she bring's her hand up and files pop up, as she scrolls through the files.

Sylive looked at her, giving her a 'what the hell is that?' look, to which she responds "I-It's a spaceship designed to withstand the temporal void. It could take us to the end of time-" "Find Loki." Sylive interrupts her "And Mobius." I add and Ravonna nods her head "Find the man behind the curtain." "And kill him." Sylive adds. "Together." Ravonna says bringing her hand out for us to shake, I gladly accept her hand, shaking it with a smile forming on my lips, pretending to accept her offer even though I still don't trust her.

Sylive looks at her hand for a moment, before also taking her hand, shaking it. Ravonna tries to move her hand away a moment later, before Sylive holds her hand tighter, and I furrow my brows. "Miss Minutes, where are the files on this timecraft?" She asks.

"Still lookin' hon." She responds, and Ravonna looks at Miss Minutes confusingly, then back at Sylive.

"Nothing?!" She asks, getting impatient.

"Hmm. Buried pretty deep." She says, while flicking through the files, a little faster now.

Ravonna laughed nervously looking at Miss Minutes, back to Sylive "It's highly restricted. I might not even have clearance."

"Oh, no, I think you would. If it's real." Sylive says.

"How long?" Ravonna asks, looking back at Miss Minutes nervously, then Sylive.

"Any second now." Miss Minutes still flips through the files.

"Go! Go! Move it!" I hear some guards say, as I turn around to see a couple guards with their pruners out, opening the doors.

Sylive punched her in the stomach, and I follow Sylive right behind her, as she runs, and jumps to a wall, and behind a counter, and I follow doing the same.

Sylive lips 'Follow my lead' and I nod my head in response.

"You hurt?" We hear the guards ask her. "I'm fine, but she took my TemPad." Ravonna responds.

"Sylive? Y/n? Not thinking of going on the run, are you? We know where you hide. Sooner or later we'll catch you. It must be so exhausting."

"I'll admit you had us fooled there for a minute." I said, looking back to Sylive, hoping I didn't mess anything up, and she nods her head.

"Or did you get a little real?" Sylive adds.

"Did judge Renslayer really feel betrayed by her beloved TVA?" I ask.

"Why don't you two come back out and we can talk about it?" Renslayer asks.

"Sure. Just tell everyone to get out and we can settle this between us." Sylive said sarcastically.

"Works for me."

"What happens to finding the man behind the curtain?" I ask.

"Tell you what. You two come out with your hands up, and I'll put you in a time-loop. Something not so bad. You can live your days in a good memory. Do you two have any good memories?"

"Just one really." I and Sylive said in union.

Sylive thinks for a moment before grabbing a pruner  from behind her, and handing it to me, before she grabs her weapon, and turns it, making the other side a pruner "Follow what I do." She whispers to me and I nod my head vigorously.

She gets up and points the pruner to her, and pruned herself. While I'm there still a little stunned at what she did. This is for Loki... and Mobius. I add, getting straight up, and also pruning myself.

A/n. Sorry, it's been a couple days since I've posted another chapter, I've been very busy with work, and just a lot of other stuff. Thank y'all for 600 views?!?!?!!!! :D It means sooo much!!! I love y'all, and have a great week!