Chapter 1

May 4th, 2012

The Avengers Tower

Third person pov

Thor placed cuffs on Loki's hands, and what Loki presume's to be what they call themselves the 'strike team' take his scepter, and place it inside a black box.

As the strike team put Loki's scepter inside the black box, Captain America passes by, pressing his ear to talk to someone "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

Loki shape-shifted into Captain America, and mimicked him "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." While making robot motions with his hands.

Loki shape-shifted back into himself, took a deep breath, then said, "I mean honestly, how do you keep yo-" he was then interrupted by Thor, who put a mouth guard on his mouth. "Shut.. Up." Thor said and Loki rolled his eyes.

The team then walks into an elevator, Thor right behind Loki, making sure he doesn't make a run for it.

Everyone gets into the now full elevator, then the Hulk walks up, trying to get into the elevator.

"Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey buddy, the maximum occupancy has been reached!" Stark tells the Hulk, while sitting on a sliver case, with the tesseract in it.

"Yes, take the stairs!" Thor joins.

The Hulk of course, gets mad at this, and still, tries to get in. "Stop, stop!" Stark says.

Before the elevator doors close, Loki waves at the creature before the doors close, and they are now taken down to the bottom floor.

The doors open, and now their in a completely different room. As Loki follows the rest of the group, they are met by another group.

"Hand over the case Sir." One of the men says, followed by a bunch of other men, also dressed in black suites.

Now there's a bunch of men in black suites, all surrounding Stark, telling him to hand over the case.

The case and Stark fall on the floor, like he had some attack of some sort. "Stark?" Captain America says.

"Stop!" Thor yells.

Loki raises his eyebrows, his eyes not leaving the case.

The case then gets kicked by Ant-man, Loki's eyes are still on the case, following its every move.

Another Stark then grabs the case, and talks through his walkie-talkie while opening the door to take the stairs. "Good job, meet me in the alley, I'm going to grab a quick slice."

The Hulk breaks the door, Stark falls on the floor, the case falling out of Stark's hands, and the tesseract popping out of it.

It just so happens that the tesseract slides right next to Loki's feet, so he stops it before it goes anywhere else.

Loki looks down to the tesseract, then up and at the Hulk. "NO STAIRS!" The Hulk yells, while everyone else is screaming and running away.

Loki looks around to make sure no one is looking, then crouches down to get the tesseract.

He stands up with the tesseract in his hands, and teleports, blue dust-like stuff coming out of the air.

Everyone else then stops what there doing, and see that Loki isn't there.

"Where's Loki?" Thor asks.

"Loki!!!" Thor yells.