Chapter 27- Back Here Again

Two days have gone by and it was now currently Tuesday, meaning school was happening today.

Well, to be specific, it was happening in like about half an hour 

I ended up fulfilling my personal wish of sleeping for the entire day yesterday. So now I was all energized for the entirety of the day, which was good. But at the same time, because of the way I slept yesterday, my sleep schedule may or may not be kind of fucked now due to the fact I slept late and woke up pretty early.

Also, speaking of me sleeping for the entire day, when I woke up today which was not that long ago, literally five minutes, I was greeted with a hundred notifications on my messenger app all from yesterday, and they were all from either Makoto, Kyoko, Hina or Eito. 

Need I mention that when I say 'a hundred notifications', I'm not exaggerating at all? well there's actually more but y'know, rounding and stuff. But seriously, that's like the most messages I've ever gotten in like, ever.

I noticed that I had the most notifications from Eito and the least from Kyoko, which honestly I'm not surprised about, that seems really in character for the both of them.    

I feel like once I get enough energy I should probably look through the messages I got and reply to them.

...

Well, only Eito's messages, I can just tell Makoto, Kyoko and Hina when I get out of my room and go to class.

After about a few minutes, I noticed that I should probably be heading to class soon, before I went though I decided to text Eito to let him know I just spent my entire day sleeping and I wasn't actually 'dead' as he put it.

Once I sent the text, I got all my stuff that I needed and headed out the door.

"Good morning" I heard a voice saying from my far right.

I look over and I saw Kyoko.

"Oh, good morning, Kyoko" I greet her with a smile.

"Were you ok yesterday? You didn't come out of your room at all" She asked, walking a little bit closer.

"Yeah" I start with a nod. "I was just asleep"

"Ok, good to know nothing bad happened" She said while looking off to the side a little.

Wait... Was she worried about me?

Well, no shit she's literally expressing it in a way.

"Do you maybe want to walk to class together?" I ask, hoping we could maybe talk some more along the way.

"I'd like that" 

So we end up walking to class together, when we got to our respective desks, I got greeted by Hina and when I say greeted I mean she asked me where the heck I was yesterday, yes, she said those exact words by the way.

I just respond with;

"I was asleep"

"For the entire day?" She asks me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yep"

"How much sleep do you need?" 

Not really knowing if I should say some normal reply or a sarcastic one, I just decide to shrug in reply.

After that entire thing, the four of us because Makoto was also there, decided to talk until class started.

(A/N) Hey, thanks for reading Chapter 27 of this book, I'd just like to say that for the final few chapters of this book, I'm gonna try my best to make it as interesting as possible, especially since it kind of feels like the reader character has pretty much done it all at this point, I guess you can say I'm having slight writer's block which is part of the reason why this chapter is the way it is. With that being said, that's all I have to say for this one. I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye

Shot Through The Heart (Kyoko Kirigiri X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara