Chapter 4- Socializing N Stuff

It had been 2 weeks since I've transferred to Hope's Peak Academy and quite a bit has happened.

Let me explain.

I've been getting along with most of my classmates, there are some I'm more closer to than others.

Like for example, Mukuro, Sayaka, Chihiro and Leon.

And for the others I haven't mentioned, I either aren't that close to them or I just don't know how the hell to even talk to.

Cough Junko Cough.

Being on the topic of classmates and stuff, I ended up being added to the class group chat after I told Hina that she can add me to the chat.

Everyone had... interesting nicknames, and my nickname being "P3YukariKinnie" in courtesy of Makoto, or "LuckBoi". Let's just say... alot of interesting things went down in there, for example, about a month ago they sang the song 'Running In The 90s' through text. (totally not self promo)  

And as for Makoto, Kyoko and Hina, we've been talking a lot ever since I've met them, to the point where I can say with confidence that we're friends.

Speaking of them, ever since that conversation I had with Kyoko, we DID actually hang out together.

Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much what happened these past 2 weeks.

Currently at the moment, I was with Kyoko and the others at our usual spot.

Each of us were kind of doing our own things, meanwhile I was just on my phone and listening to music like I always do. 

After about a few minutes of us being together, we start packing our things as the school was about to start.

"Hey, Y/N?" I heard Makoto say as I looked up at him.

"You always seem to carry around those headphones you have around your neck" He says as he points to my F/C headphones which were, well, on my neck, well, now on my neck I should say.

"What kind of artists do you listen to? Just curious" He asks.

"I listen to a lot actually, but I mainly listen to The Neighbourhood, they're my favorite" I say 

"You listen to The Neighbourhood?" Kyoko said with shock on her face.

I nod.

"Do you?" I ask her.

"Yeah" She says with a small smile on her face.

"Oh cool! What's your favorite song by them?" I ask returning the smile.

"Float, you?"

"I like Let It Go. Hey have you heard the song-"

(In case you're wondering)

Kyoko's Song:

Y/N's Song:

"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but we kindaa have to go" Hina says 

"Right, let's go" Kyoko said, as she went back to her stoic expression.

We all finished packing up our stuff and we made it in class and took our seats just in time for the bell.

After about hours of lessons and doing worksheets, school was over.